Rabbit Pamyu Pamyu

Banned for LTARP

IGN (In-Game name): Rabbit Pamyu Pamyu 

Your SteamID: 76561198046654016

Banned by: STEAM_0:1:83979258

Ban date, time & length: 5/13/19, 11AM, 12 hours

Admins ban reason (Message received when denied from joining the server): LTARP

Explain why you were banned and why it was false (Go into detail! it helps us know what to look for in logs!): I was basing in the hotel, I think the guy that raided me and killed me was trying to tell me im not allowed to base there (while killing me), i was about to get off anyway but i sat in spawn for like 10 minutes before leaving, no one immediately TP'd me or acknowledged me in all chat so I assumed it was fine to leave. The whole reason I stayed for the 10 minutes was because I feel the guy was trying to tell me something. I'm honestly not sure why I got banned. I got raided and killed, my base was raidable, none of my entities were locked, I was just raided and banned. I try to join a couple hours later and I can't. 

Evidence (If none, your case might turn up denied): No evidence, I just got back into this game yesterday after years, I like this server and I want to play on it as much as I can while I can 

20190513144441_1.jpg

Edited by Rabbit Pamyu Pamyu

TyerIsTop    32

@Xeno you banned this guy please respond

It is highly unlikely that you will be given an unban via the forums before your ban expires. It is possible however, if what you say is true, to have the ban you received remove from your records. Much of this will depend on the testimony/statement that @Xeno will eventually give.

4 minutes ago, TyerIsTop said:

@Xeno you banned this guy please respond

It is highly unlikely that you will be given an unban via the forums before your ban expires. It is possible however, if what you say is true, to have the ban you received remove from your records. Much of this will depend on the testimony/statement that @Xeno will eventually give.

Okay thank you

Xeno    23

I thought I had taken a screenshot of the kill and the disconnect but it looks like my kill screenshot isn't showing so that's on me, my bad. You were killed and then you disconnected from the server ~1-2 minutes later.

12 minutes ago, Xeno said:

I thought I had taken a screenshot of the kill and the disconnect but it looks like my kill screenshot isn't showing so that's on me, my bad. You were killed and then you disconnected from the server ~1-2 minutes later.

Sooooo was raiding my base more important than enforcing the rules?

Xeno    23
4 minutes ago, Rabbit Pamyu Pamyu said:

Not sure on what you mean.

TyerIsTop    32
3 minutes ago, Rabbit Pamyu Pamyu said:

I think you are failing to grasp the situation.

@Xeno was not the player raiding you. Another player was raiding you and in the process killed you. He then made an in-game player report for LTARP (Leaving to avoid roleplay) because you reportedly left the server 1-2 minutes after being killed. If this is indeed the truth and you had raidables in the base that disappeared due to you leaving the server then what you did MAY be considered LTARP. I am not a staff member and I am not 100% what the outlined LTARP guidelines are. When I was staff LTARP was a rule that was usually up to the staff member's discretion.

TyerIsTop    32

The burden of proof lies on you not @Xeno.

@Xeno is not trying to apply for an unban. If you have evidence to dispute his claims/statement you are more than welcome to make them available here and or in a staff report.

Xeno    23
4 minutes ago, Copton Chill said:

Isn't LTARP a 4hr ban ? Or did that change

12 hours. 

Furvious    16
8 minutes ago, Xeno said:

12 hours. 

Always been 4. Now having a crash could mean the same as killing someone in a sit. Beautiful.

Xeno    23
1 minute ago, Furvious said:

Always been 4. Now having a crash could mean the same as killing someone in a sit. Beautiful.

O2ye3aD.png

Xeno    23
Just now, Rabbit Pamyu Pamyu said:

I'd like @Xeno to answer this

You left the server 1-2 minutes later. I dont know what you want me to tell you...

Xeno    23
Just now, Furvious said:

Didnt say you were wrong. Just commenting on it cause it changed and change is scary ;-;

Ohhh my bad.

Furvious    16

Anyway. No need to derail. I dont really see that theres anything wrong here. words arent the same as proof. Sorry bud, but nothing here to say ya didnt.

15 minutes ago, Xeno said:

You left the server 1-2 minutes later. I dont know what you want me to tell you...

You keep saying "1-2 minutes," but seeing as how NEITHER of us have proof, I guess I just have to wait out your 12 hour ban

It should either be lifted or reduced 

Edited by Rabbit Pamyu Pamyu

TyerIsTop    32
29 minutes ago, Rabbit Pamyu Pamyu said:

You keep saying "1-2 minutes," but seeing as how NEITHER of us have proof, I guess I just have to wait out your 12 hour ban

It should either be lifted or reduced 

No, the whole point of this ban appeal section is for people who've been banned under false pretenses to provide intangible evidence to prove so. You've failed to do this so far and unless you do that nice little 12 hour ban isn't going anywhere.

2 minutes ago, TyerIsTop said:

No, the whole point of this ban appeal section is for people who've been banned under false pretenses to provide intangible evidence to prove so. You've failed to do this so far and unless you do that nice little 12 hour ban isn't going anywhere.

Yes, let me get evidence for an unexpected ban