JJTheMan    1

Your Username:

A: JJ

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A: STEAM_0:0:419447913

Your Discord Name and #:

A: JJph#9628

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I have never been banned/kicked. I have been warned once for fail base, jailed three times, one for raiding with a keypad code, rdm,  crossfire (I never adverted)

and not adverting kidnap before kidnapping someone.

Your Age: 13 (JUST BARELY MADE IT!)

A: This may deny may staff app, but I am only 13. I know I am extremely young but I believe I am mature enough to handle it. I work part time as a editor, and pay for about 80% of my computer setup.

Your Timezone:

A: Eastern Daylight Time NJ (GMT-4)

Time Played:

A:  I have 68 hours on my alt account, and 118 hours on the account I no longer have access too.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have never been a staff member anywhere, I am really hoping this could be the place I can get that experience though!

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: Before I start, this will sound more like a essay because of my writing style.

Hello, my name is Connor but you know me as JJ, here are a few reasons why you should accept me as staff: First of all, I really enjoy this server and really love the way of DarkRP. Sadly, there are a few bad apples that can ruin the experience from some of the people that really enjoy the server as it is. My plan is to do sits 85% or more of the time I am on the server we call ExhibitionRP. Some times, those bad apples, we like to call rdmer's, or nlr breakers, LTapper's and fading door abuser get away with it because of the lack of staff to patrol the streets and take sits to stop the rule breakers, as I mentioned previously I will spend 85% of my time on or more than 85 percent. Second off, the absolute unit of the person reading this should make me Staff in Training because It has always been my dream to feel important in something, even a video game. I'm not very athletic and most of the time is left out because I'm still the new kid. It would literally make my year just to help someone out. Last but not least, I have a extremely time friendly schedule. Since I really have no family living near by anymore, and my dad believes I can't really have friends over that often or really go out because I don't really know the neighborhood that well. I also can stay up pretty late and give about 4-7 hours a day patroling and moderating ExhibitonRP. Those are my reasons that I feel and you should too that I could/shall be accepted into the ExhibitionRP. If you do not believe so I completely understand as I may not seem mature enough to take such a serious role in a massive community.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 4-7 Hours

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes I am fairly familiar with the rules, as of right now I have them open on my second monitor just to check In case I break a rule by accident or someone else does, I always do Ctrl+F and search it, this also helps me learn about rules many people may not know about.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes I was really pondering that before making this application and losing all that time, I have decided it is worth taking that risk of losing potential fun on the server, but it would be worth it in the end because I can make it even more fun and fair for the true roleplayer's of the server.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes I have, I am even willing to recite them for you if you want.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: To be honest, I dont spend money on video games so I am just a plain user.

Before I Submit this, I wanted to say that I have butterflys in my stomach because I love this server, and if you Miskie are reading this, thank you for the amazing server.

TyerIsTop    37

+/- Support Overall

+Just had a great conversation with you here on the forums and you seem like a nice guy

+Seem mature for your age

+Working on forums activity

-No real discord activity

-Haven't seen you in-game

+/-Have no idea who you are

In conclusion I think you show a lot of promise and I'll definitely keep an eye out for you. I hate leaving "+/- support" but do know that I don't intend to leave it as such. Your behavior and community feedback in these next couple of days will most likely sway me to a "+" or "-" support so please be cognoscente of that. Regardless I wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors!

51 minutes ago, JJTheMan said:

I have 68 hours on my alt account, and 118 hours on the account I no longer have access too.

How much do you have on your current account?

+ Support

+ Seems Mature

+ Becoming Active On Forums

+ Friendly Schedule

+/- Support

+/- Decent Total Hours (Questionable)

+/- Decent Application

+/- Previous Punishments (Doesn't Really Matter)

- Support

- Never Seen You In Game

- Never Seen You On The Discord

Overall +Support, Good Luck!

Suggestions: Become more active on the discord, keep doing what your doing on the forums, work on your application a little more, and try to get your name out there in game and in forums/discord so people know who you are.

Edited by My Rawr Kills Mice

+support

Great Paragraph

Can be pretty active

+/- support

No staffing exp, but you gotta start somewhere

decent hours, could be better

-support

A lot of previous punishments

I have only seen you in game once

Overall, im going with +/- support until I see other staff's comments, Good Luck!

also, please stop commenting on everyone's reply just to get your post's up

Andy    40

1. Why is your response a fucking page @My Rawr Kills Mice its a pain make it normal

2. Never seen you in game have no idea who you are -support

Xeno    26

-I haven't seen you much but from around you, you seem a little immature and I don't think that's really your fault just probably the age.

-I have never seen you besides today.

-Support, Be on more.

-/+ support

+ have seen you on

+good paragraph

+seems chill

-/+don't really know you so don't know how well of a admin you would be

-not a lot of hours 

-have heard a few bad things about you before

-been punished 

Over all I have to give you a yes a really close no but a yes your paragraph really saved you here if you don't get this app my advise is to wait a little bit become better friends with admins and get some more discord activity and more time in game good luck and P.S. stop replying to peoples responses

Worlld    27

+Support

+Seen a lot basing with me

+Pretty chill but doesn’t talk a lot. 

-/+Hours could be better.

҉ ,ΩNick'    3

+ great app in general 

- Haven't seen you much

- I hear your quite mingy 

Overall a -/+ support from me just be a lot more active and try to interact with staff

ILIKEPIEFOO2    24
22 hours ago, Trippy Motion32 said:

How much do you have on your current account?

68 on alt means that his alt is his current account I believe.

alden    4
On 5/14/2019 at 5:27 PM, JJTheMan said:

I really enjoy this server and really love the way of DarkRP.

It has always been my dream to feel important in something, even a video game

, the absolute unit of the person reading this should make me Staff in Training

Before I Submit this, I wanted to say that I have butterflys in my stomach because I love this server, and if you Miskie are reading this, thank you for the amazing server.

These things all made me a little concerned. Depending on it's interpretation, and with text interpretation is always a very open thing, this can come off as insincere ass kissing pretty easily.  When I was reading this, it might be the way it was written but it came off as immature despite going out of its way to sound mature. However, I find that people like this actually make decent lower level staff because of their desire to please higher ranking staff, until a more serious incident comes around and they do not have the maturity to handle it. 

Since this is all based on your paragraph, I will be in neutral support (+/-) until I interact with you more, which is something I'd like to do. If all goes well I would be happy to make it a positive support.

Best of luck.

• Like 1

Kazz    2

who are you?

-support

Overall a - support from me

Kudaa    15

-I see you on a lot
-Good Application
-Doesn't have staffing experience, but that is not an issue.
-Not punished that much

Overall, I think that your activity is great and you would do great on the team, +Support. Good Luck!

+seems mature for age

+good paragraph

+/- seemed like a minge when interacting with you in-game

+/- no discord activity

+/- not very aware of rules (at this point in time)

-Sketched out about the hours (if you can give me a little prove!)

-none other than that for me

+/- from me

Exld    73

Just lied in a recent thread where he "Got the idea from ask reddit" and copied another user's post. I don't care if you wanna point farm dude but don't lie about it. If you're lying about something as small and petty as this then when does it end? -Support

Grow the fuck up