Andy

Andys new intro for people who don't know me

Andy    36

Hello my name is Andy (Ezra irl) Im an ex mbrp and drp staff.

I like playing OSU, gmod obviously, Overwatch etc. Im not on the discord currently since i got banned and probably wont be unbanned.

I hate clown ass niggas and im the stylish nigga in my squad.

I"ll see you all around.

GB Nolan    60
11 minutes ago, drangia! said:

You pretty much made the whole MBRP staff team look bad. Nolan has a reason to be mad at you

Sugma

Andy    36
5 hours ago, drangia! said:

You pretty much made the whole MBRP staff team look bad. Nolan has a reason to be mad at you

Not true at all, I only made myself look bad which i am aware of but the mbrp staff team no. Don't act like the staff teams whole image is ruined due to one @trainer.

Also this is clearly bias as you give me warning points for being "racist" towards Ghosty even though he doesn't care, yet you say nolan has a reason to call me a retard on my own intro when that is obvious "abusive behavior".

drangia!    96
2 minutes ago, Andy said:

Not true at all, I only made myself look bad which i am aware of but the mbrp staff team no. Don't act like the staff teams whole image is ruined due to one @trainer.

Also this is clearly bias as you give me warning points for being "racist" towards Ghosty even though he doesn't care, yet you say nolan has a reason to call me a retard on my own intro when that is obvious "abusive behavior".

His post was hidden. 

And other people already have a bad opinion about the MBRP staff team. You just made it worse by doing @trainer in general.

Anyways, this post is now locked as this turned into a flame post.