Worlld    27

Hello everyone, it’s me Worlld and quickly I just wanted to get everyone’s opinion about me and my career as a staff on the DRP server. 

Recently I have kind of had a bad feeling like I’m doing something wrong being a staff and need your help to help me. 

The question I have for everyone is: Is there something(as a staff member of exhibitionistRP) that I can improve? 

This can be anything from being more active(which I have been trying my butt off to be), take more sits, help newer players, etc. 

If you guys can take your time and put down something that I can work on or if you want to just leave a nice comment if I’m doing the right thing, that would be amazing. Thank you again, Worlld.

alden    4

I don't think we've met anywhere but regardless, this right here is an example of being a good staff member, in my opinion.

Worlld    27
Just now, alden said:

I don't think we've met anywhere but regardless, this right here is an example of being a good staff member, in my opinion.

Thanks man, all I want to do is become better.  I think we should meet though. 

alden    4
Just now, Worlld said:

Thanks man, all I want to do is become better.  I think we should meet though. 

I fully agree.

• Thanks 1

Worlld    27
2 minutes ago, Buttered Roll said:

You're the worst staff on exhibition >:( 

j.k. boo boo you're the best staff keep doin' what your doin' ;) 

You’re to hot for me... in all honestly, thanks a lot man. It’s been amazing being with you so far and hopefully we can continue to be amazing friends. Thanks for the comment.

• Like 1

Xeno    26

Here's my advice, stop trying to be the best you can, it'll drive you into hell. Your doing fine just chill and let the road take you.

• Thanks 1

Worlld    27
16 minutes ago, Xeno said:

Here's my advice, stop trying to be the best you can, it'll drive you into hell. Your doing fine just chill and let the road take you.

Thanks man.

Furvious    17

Good staff. Active.

Only thing wrong is I've asked a bit of the newbies who you trained how you did. Didnt teach them a few commands but they figured it out. 

Staffing with alot of Insecurites. I know it's more of a joke to outsiders, like "oh get a life, you staff on a gmod server" but it can be a bit of a weight. You're helping to keep a entire community alive and keep it from going to shit. Little mistakes can seem MAJOR. But trust me, you're doing just fine. I understand the want to ask, but you're gonna end up overloading yourself in the long haul. 

Want my advice? Do what you can, dont take shit, and dont be afraid to get a bit mad when needed. 

You're alot more then just your rank. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Worlld    27
3 minutes ago, Furvious said:

Good staff. Active.

Only thing wrong is I've asked a bit of the newbies who you trained how you did. Didnt teach them a few commands but they figured it out. 

Staffing with alot of Insecurites. I know it's more of a joke to outsiders, like "oh get a life, you staff on a gmod server" but it can be a bit of a weight. You're helping to keep a entire community alive and keep it from going to shit. Little mistakes can seem MAJOR. But trust me, you're doing just fine. I understand the want to ask, but you're gonna end up overloading yourself in the long haul. 

Want my advice? Do what you can, dont take shit, and dont be afraid to get a bit mad when needed. 

Thanks man, I will take this and hopefully change in the future when it comes to training and stuff. 

Xeno    26
1 hour ago, Furvious said:

Good staff. Active.

Love this ^ good words said right here.

Dead    10

You're doing fine man. You've got a level head and a good work ethic that allow you to handle sits and the server well. Keep up the good work. 

• Thanks 1

ILIKEPIEFOO2    24
12 hours ago, Worlld said:

Recently I have kind of had a bad feeling like I’m doing something wrong being a staff and need your help to help me. 

Everyone gets that bad feeling every now and then. Best thing to do is take a second to relax. More than likely you are just stressing yourself out. 

You are active. 

You handle sits in a civilized manor.

You don’t afk during peak minge time (or at least not as much as every other staff member).

You don’t seem to get frustrated with people or at least show it.

Just try not to stress yourself too much. When you get over stressed you might make mistakes or try to be too keen on things you don’t need to be. 

• Thanks 1

Worlld    27
2 minutes ago, ILIKEPIEFOO2 said:

Everyone gets that bad feeling every now and then. Best thing to do is take a second to relax. More than likely you are just stressing yourself out. 

You are active. 

You handle sits in a civilized manor.

You don’t afk during peak minge time (or at least not as much as every other staff member).

You don’t seem to get frustrated with people or at least show it.

Just try not to stress yourself too much. When you get over stressed you might make mistakes or try to be too keen on things you don’t need to be. 

Thanks man, means a lot. I will try not to get stressed as much as I can. 

drangia!    99

I feel like you're an ok staff member. I don't why you always physgun me while I'm in sits though. 

TyerIsTop    37

I think you are doing a great job. 

As mentioned above me you are a little physgun happy but that doesn't translate to being a bad staff member. Just keep the course and don't stop doing what you are doing and you'll be an administrator in no time.

I wish you the best of luck my friend.

8 hours ago, Worlld said:

Thanks man, I will take this and hopefully change in the future when it comes to training and stuff

Honestly when I sat in on your training you did fine, just make sure you go over manager and how to check damage through manager because not learning that in training can make sits a bit harder fr ARDM. Then again, I was deafened for a bit so you may have done this idk.

Worlld    27
2 hours ago, drangia! said:

I feel like you're an ok staff member. I don't why you always physgun me while I'm in sits though. 

Lmao good times.

Worlld    27
1 hour ago, TyerIsTop said:

I think you are doing a great job. 

As mentioned above me you are a little physgun happy but that doesn't translate to being a bad staff member. Just keep the course and don't stop doing what you are doing and you'll be an administrator in no time.

I wish you the best of luck my friend.

Yeah I can be a little physgunny and I am trying to stop, sometimes it’s to get people’s attention though. Thanks anyways!

Worlld    27
57 minutes ago, Buttered Roll said:

Honestly when I sat in on your training you did fine, just make sure you go over manager and how to check damage through manager because not learning that in training can make sits a bit harder fr ARDM. Then again, I was deafened for a bit so you may have done this idk.

Yeah I went through some of this when you were gone but I do understand that i should go through this a little better... first couple of trains so far so I’m still learning this.