Staff Application Template:

Your Username:

A:

Your SteamID:   

A:  STEAM_0:0:456401991

Your Discord Name and #:

A: iiitzMaxii#9467

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I have been banned for rdm and Ltap but I stop sense and matured.

Your Age: 

A: I am 14 and turning 15 soon.

Your Timezone:

A: Pacific Daylight time 

Time Played:

A: 3 days almost 4

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have been staff in a few other games and I would love to be a staff member on here as well.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I would like to be accepted because I have been on for a while and I really wanted to be a staff member because 

I  was on the server a few days ago at 12 at night and there were these kids who were just rdming and I went on a few other times without staff on and it was a fat mess. I mainly just wanna have fun and show the people that staff are on most of the time so they have someone to go to if someone is breaking the rules.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: about a few hours a day. 

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: My rank in game is User.

Not on my pc atm, but

- Support

Your paragraph is terrible, that gives us no information on why we should trust you to be on our staff team. Just because you saw something happen doesn’t mean you’re capable of handling it.

I also have zero clue who you are, if you just joined a few days ago and binged played, that won’t be what we’re looking for in you. This is a big N O on my part.

43 minutes ago, JenkinsMcHenkins(Meozu) said:

Not on my pc atm, but

- Support

Your paragraph is terrible, that gives us no information on why we should trust you to be on our staff team. Just because you saw something happen doesn’t mean you’re capable of handling it.

I also have zero clue who you are, if you just joined a few days ago and binged played, that won’t be what we’re looking for in you. This is a big N O on my part.

This ^

You also didn't even bother adding a poll so it's clear you didn't read the TOS

3 hours ago, JenkinsMcHenkins(Meozu) said:

Not on my pc atm, but

- Support

^ -support

Archived