Your Username:

A: Faido

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:40229372

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Goodboyo#7010

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:
A:
 One time for raiding as a hitman however, it was a false ban and shouldn’t be taken into account for this application.

Your Age:

A:21

Your Timezone:

A: CDT

Time Played:

A: 120-125 hours of in-game time 

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Galaxy and Silicone2 TTT servers. It's been since 2013 since I was an active member on these servers, most likely all but one staff member remembers me. It probably doesn’t matter but I’ll put it here.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: Normally I keep things well documented and record most of my raids and admin sits, I’ve experienced admins (Mostly Senior Mods and Trial Mods) go by feelings, making their own rules and enforcing as they see fit and I know I can do better. I’m mostly on the server at night, where most of the minges flock unnoticed.

How often can you be on the server?: Every day except Saturday, I can be on much longer than 5 hours if needed. This is just showing my activity when casually playing.

A: Average playtime is 5 hours daily according to my steam profile.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Very, I try to keep up with staff on rules that are circumstantial when I’m not too sure. Hopefully, that’s enough evidence to show I’m willing to learn =3

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yeppers!

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: User

1 hour ago, Goodboy said:

(Mostly Senior Mods and Trial Mods) go by feelings, making their own rules and enforcing as they see fit and I know I can do better

1. Do you mind saying who?

2. never seen you in game 

3. Already saying "you can do better" isn't something you should say if you want to be staff.

-support because I've never seen you and saying your a better staff then the present staff Is overall toxic and immature.

Ah I'm sorry for giving that impression! If you can check on my ban appeal you can see that it was Cheap and Easy that did it. 

If you read the application It says I'm mostly on at night

If that was an absolute dealbreaker I can show the evidence that gave me that impression. The actions of a few affected my view of a collective and I'm deeply sorry. 

Adding stuff here : More on what I'm saying, I want to help and make a good example for the staff. I know that they get a bad rap. And from that admin sit inspired me to make a Staff application, I want to show that I can handle similar situations for the better of the community and the server. I didn't mean to disrespect Staff, It had no malicious intent I phrased it the wrong way. 

5 hours ago, Andy said:

1. Do you mind saying who?

2. never seen you in game 

3. Already saying "you can do better" isn't something you should say if you want to be staff.

-support because I've never seen you and saying your a better staff then the present staff Is overall toxic and immature.

This

Although I’m going to +/- support, I haven’t really seen you around and the main reason for the neutral is your previous staffing qualifications. Get known, and make sure not to mention other staff, in the area where it asks why you should be staff. Depending on other staffs opinions I may change. 

7 hours ago, Goodboy said:

Mostly Senior Mods and Trial Mods) go by feelings, making their own rules and enforcing as they see fit and I know I can do better.

so i go Inactive for a while and when I finally get on I see a furry talking shit omfg what has happened to our staff members I really hope he doesn’t get accepted

-support

+Support Reasons

-None

+/-Support Reasons

-Enough hours

-Support Reasons

-Low forum activity

-Low discord activity

-Never seen you in-game

-Terrible paragraph

-My opinion on staff experience -> None of that staff experience matter, MBRP is a one of a kind server with one of a kind players with one of a kind rules. 

Overall -Support. Good luck.

This is my honest opinion/feedback for @Goodboy

+Support

(+) Active on the server

(+) Your hours are pretty nice.

-/+ Support

(-/+) None

-Support

(-) Your app is pretty mediocre and I don't really like how you state in your paragraph that the staff doesn't know how to do their job.

(-) Bad forum activity

(-) Bad discord activity

My explanation behind my vote:

@Goodboy Is active on the server but not many people know you. Your app is mediocre and I don't like your paragraph. Forum/Discord activity isn't good either. 

Conclusion: 

I recommend you to become more active on the discord/forums and work on your app

Overall Vote:

-Support

Key:

(+) = Overwhelming +

(+) = Normal +

----------------------------------

(-/+) = Neutral/Normal -/+

----------------------------------

(-) = Normal -

On 5/20/2019 at 5:37 PM, Laq Law said:

+Support Reasons

-None

+/-Support Reasons

-Enough hours

-Support Reasons

-Low forum activity

-Low discord activity

-Never seen you in-game

-Terrible paragraph

-My opinion on staff experience -> None of that staff experience matter, MBRP is a one of a kind server with one of a kind players with one of a kind rules. 

yeah

-support

On 5/20/2019 at 2:37 PM, Laq Law said:

+Support Reasons

-None

+/-Support Reasons

-Enough hours

-Support Reasons

-Low forum activity

-Low discord activity

-Never seen you in-game

-Terrible paragraph

Who are you?

-Support 

Archived