ilm9001

[Not released] Automatic Hotel V2

ilm9001    0

This is the version two of a hotel e2 i made over 2 years ago. Unfortunately i cannot release this as it was done as a commission, just showing it off.

Xeno    31
1 hour ago, TyerIsTop said:

You make this while you scammed people with your fake gambling E2???

Oof these some claims.

ILIKEPIEFOO2    26
9 hours ago, Xeno said:

@ILIKEPIEFOO2 make this dad.

I’m not good with GUI >.< 

Design is not my Forte. If you want me to make one then it’ll be done ugly looking more than likely. But outside of that it wouldn’t be too difficult tbh. The video shows an e2 that is not stable on the current server’s OPS. Although it doesn’t mean it doesn’t work. It would probably just load slower than normal.

Although if you want me to make something then shoot me a design. I can see if I can make it for ya. ;)

I can’t quote in an edited post for some reason but gambling E2s aren’t allowed as well.

Edited by ILIKEPIEFOO2
edit 🧐

ilm9001    0
7 hours ago, TyerIsTop said:

You make this while you scammed people with your fake gambling E2???

Its not a *fake* gambling e2, i just cant use conCmd on the server to automatically PM people the results, i didnt scam anybody, i even put a note in my adverts that large bets (around over 50k, im poor) might not receive prizes. Admins told me to remove it anyway

Edited by ilm9001

TyerIsTop    43
2 minutes ago, ilm9001 said:

Its not a *fake* gambling e2, i just cant use conCmd on the server to automatically PM people the results, i didnt scam anybody, i even put a note in my adverts that large bets (around over 50k, im poor) might not receive prizes. Admins told me to remove it anyway

Mhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ILIKEPIEFOO2    26

First off:

25 minutes ago, ilm9001 said:

no indenting

Gross.

Second Off:

Trying to reason why your gambling e2 isn’t a scam when gambling E2s weren’t allowed in the first place means you obviously never read the e2 guidelines before you got e2 access/vip/whatever.

Third Off:

I already identified a way to steal a person’s winnings from them with just a simple glance at your code. Normally I would explain what that exploit is so you can fix it but since it wasn’t allowed in the first place there is no reason. I suggest removing your post so that people don’t find the code and think they can make a quick buck using it.

@ilm9001

ilm9001    0
4 minutes ago, ILIKEPIEFOO2 said:

I suggest removing your post so that people don’t find the code and think they can make a quick buck using it.

not my problem if someone else wants to get banned

4 minutes ago, ILIKEPIEFOO2 said:

I already identified a way to steal a person’s winnings from them with just a simple glance at your code. 

yeah i *could* just comment out the moneyGive function

Edited by ilm9001

ILIKEPIEFOO2    26
2 minutes ago, ilm9001 said:

not my problem if someone else wants to get banned

yeah i *could* just comment out the moneyGive function

That’s not what I mean. Even with the money give Functions. Someone other than the owner can steal the money someone wins. 

ilm9001    0
2 minutes ago, ILIKEPIEFOO2 said:

That’s not what I mean. Even with the money give Functions. Someone other than the owner can steal the money someone wins. 

ah yeah i see what you mean, i think that would require some pretty precise timing though, most people just accept the moneyrequest right away

Edited by ilm9001

ILIKEPIEFOO2    26
Just now, ilm9001 said:

ah yeah i see what you mean, i think that would require some coordination though, most people just accept the moneyrequest right away

Regardless, you shouldn’t post E2s that go against the rules.