Krubija

Should there be a staff team that helps with staff apps

Should there  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Staff app help team?

Krubija    0

I belive there should be a staff app helper team because when I applied for staff I had trouble writing it and got quickly denied and was called out in grammar and stuff.  But if the staff team helps us they'll understand how to cause they were accepted. So maybe a team that just tells you how to fix it. I don't know tell me what you think,

gz    19

Correct grammatical errors, write persuasively, reread everything multiple times to make sure everything is correct, and have good relations with the community. A new section of staff doesn't need to be created, as this is simple stuff.

Krubija    0

@gz well the fact is my I struggle with grammar as this isn't my strong suite so im sorry if people like me might need this

GB Nolan    69

English isn’t my first language, so I can’t be talking shit about bad grammar, but get a friend to proofread it. A team for staff apps is kinda a bad idea because they could be very bias, and it’s also not their staff app, it’s yours.

GhosTy    125

Grammar doesn't really mean shit, people just look for an excuse to -support your app since they don't know you ingame ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

teh epic frog    182
44 minutes ago, Krubija said:

@gz well the fact is my I struggle with grammar as this isn't my strong suite so im sorry if people like me might need this

Grammarly. Use it

Andy    58
40 minutes ago, GhosTy said:

Grammar doesn't really mean shit, people just look for an excuse to -support your app since they don't know you ingame ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Yeah grammar has little to nothing to do with staffing in game.

Exsy    0

I think not :P doesn't make sense to have one for this reason

Worlld    32

I would say that making a whole new staffing team just to help people make applications isn’t really a good idea. When applying for a real life job, I don’t think there is a whole team that will help you make that either then grammarly which can and will help you a lot. When making my application I used it and it helped me get to the staff team by writing my things correctly. 

Lyren Trou    26
On 6/7/2019 at 5:21 AM, GhosTy said:

yea

Casual    14

You can find just about anyone in the community to help look over your staff app and make corrections from there. Also to people who say that the grammatical part of a staff application is not important are wrong, if anything the proper use of grammar should be one of your main concerns as it helps to convey that you are professional and mature both of which are qualities needed for staff members.

Edited by Casual

banks    4

lol, if you can't get it right the first time and it gets denied, just wait the 1 week, and in that 1 week fix all your mistakes to be eligible to apply the next time, extremely simple!