Sign in to follow this  
King Wewuz

Banned for Mass RDM?

King Wewuz    0

IGN (In-Game name): King Wewuz

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41833224

Banned by: STEAM_0:1:56153029 (don't know the name)

Ban date, time & length: 8 days,was issued when I was offline,so I don't know

Admins ban reason (Message received when denied from joining the server): RDM x12

Explain why you were banned and why it was false (Go into detail! it helps us know what to look for in logs!):

According to the ban I received sometime yesterday while I wasn't on the server,I was banned for 1 week for committing "RDM x12".

I don't think that that is correct as almost all the people I killed during that period this accusation claims I committed them in were crossing into KOS zones in the WH and even the police armory.

To be fair,I think I only Rdmed like 2 people as I didn't have a reason for killing them other than they were blocking doors I was trying to close. So I would atleast request a shortening of the ban if outright appealing it isn't an option

Evidence (If none, your case might turn up denied): The fact that no-one reported me for RDM? that's all I got

Edited by King Wewuz

Instancy    3

I would only ban you if someone reported you or if i have seen you kill people, if most of the kills were past kos then im pretty sure ive brought you into a sit and talked about this between us, im not home right now but im not sure i remember you by your name, it may or may not be a mistake but if your saying that you were banned earlier yesterday, again im not home and cant really ban anyone since friday. But i think you were one of the people who said that you “wanted to liberate america” with another guy which was a gun dealer. I may be wrong and way off but again i cant do much atm about the situation to verify @King Wewuz

King Wewuz    0
1 hour ago, Instancy said:

I would only ban you if someone reported you or if i have seen you kill people, if most of the kills were past kos then im pretty sure ive brought you into a sit and talked about this between us, im not home right now but im not sure i remember you by your name, it may or may not be a mistake but if your saying that you were banned earlier yesterday, again im not home and cant really ban anyone since friday. But i think you were one of the people who said that you “wanted to liberate america” with another guy which was a gun dealer. I may be wrong and way off but again i cant do much atm about the situation to verify @King Wewuz

That literally never happened,infact I was one of the oppressors not the revolutionaries,man. I was fucking helping the president turning the server into a fully surveillanced one and put as many cameras as I can.

Also the day in which I was banned I have never been in a sit-in,im 100% sure of it. It must've been someone else with the same name,as the ban was issued way long after I went offline and was probably even sleeping

King Wewuz    0
1 hour ago, Ching chong the chill said:

Rdm manager doesn’t clear check that  @drangia! Otherwise there’s no point of having this still open since they both have no evidence and instancty can’t remember anything

Well, you can check the logs or whatever,right? so I supposed you can check when I went offline last time I was on the server and when the ban was issued.

If that isn't enough then welp,waiting a few more days till the ban is over won't hurt much.

drangia!    109

Denied.

Logs have already wiped. Also, next time try providing evidence.