Sign in to follow this  
Lyren Trou

Borderhideout V1

Lyren Trou    26

Well, i built that thingy out of being bored for like 20 min or smth. . Theres a lot of space in the back for your own stuff to put in or to extend the building. .

Its not really anything gud but should be enough for some newbies to make opium or shiz. . 
Anyway, probably going to release some bases the next time. If you have any suggestions where i should build, tell me and imma make a base there if i like the spot.

In the current state of that base, up to 8 people have full space with

Anyway, enjoy the base!

*Idk, i got an error while attaching the text file that stated "-200". .  I just uploaded it on mega. https://mega.nz/#!WvQEnKID!hP_6SrgwOcOTEQH8FuELqDQ1hbgl1vL_vT-t9POGjSM

20190612204034_1.thumb.jpg.069461a43f6ea017f98d1b3c59b73fec.jpg20190612204058_1.thumb.jpg.ef5bb5ac480dac93dc3bf3f3c1f325c0.jpg
20190612204018_1.thumb.jpg.a97ebb670610dca374cf21afb2574974.jpg20190612205827_1.thumb.jpg.dbcc53cf94f9c9b12c5f0e56177f499e.jpg

Edited by Lyren Trou

Lyren Trou    26
7 hours ago, Andy said:

seems pretty cool, that base has always interested me.

I just built it a couple of days out of being bored and its actually a pretty okay base. Only raided twice succesfull, once i were just not able to do shit against that horde of thieves and the other time i have been afk.. but pretty chilly base, ye

Lyren Trou    26
6 hours ago, BiggieCheese said:

What is the decription key for it?

There shouldnt be any key you need in order to download it, anyway, imma go check real quick bcs i have no idea why that shit wants a key now

Edited by Lyren Trou

Lyren Trou    26
6 hours ago, banks said:

i saw it earlier in-game, kinda ugly ngl but, fuck yeah i'll use it, saves me some time, boio!

I know haha, i didnt head to build a beautiful base or smth, just a gud base that got a bit of space for 4 people and i only needed 15 min so i were completely fine

32 minutes ago, Lyren Trou said:

*edit*

Okay idk, mega is retarded. .  Imma fix the download link as soon im home (in around 3-4h)*

Knew something was prolly messed up when it asked me for a decription key lol; all good tho man.

Lyren Trou    26
12 minutes ago, CoRnDoG said:

This is dope asf, definitely gonna use it next base.

Well, im looking forqard to actually build a few dope bases next weekend and release them. .  This base is super op and easy to defend if located inside and havin a sniper. .  

Amyway, thank you for your kind words :)

May anyone got an suggestion where i shouls build an dupe for ? 

CoRnDoG    2
8 minutes ago, Lyren Trou said:

May anyone got an suggestion where i should build an dupe for ? 

maybe in sewers or in the loft across from spawn and WH.