Sign in to follow this  
alden

Clarify Rule (MBRP)

alden    6
  • You may not complete hits on players in spawn / in jail

I would explain if this refers to a staff jail or the police jail, or both. I believe you should be able to kill arrested people but not server jailed.

Rybrex    200

Why.. you dont really just go into jail and complete your hit.. 

*Edit:  Plus this would make your target not able to defend themselves.

Edited by Rybrex

Lyren Trou    41

Its pretty obvious that you cant kill ur target while its staff jailed since its fail rp. .  Your target is out of character during that time, what makes every interaction with him to kinda failrp. .  

If your target is just arrested, you can easily go ahead and kill it since it will still be in roleplay. .

Just use common sense and you would get to that point on your own

Thats a -sup from me. .  Sorry lad

Edited by Lyren Trou

banks    10

honestly it's a bit dumb to be able to kill people while they are in the police jail, as they have no way to defend themselves like @Rybrex said.

and also like @Lyren Trou said, it's definitely failrp to kill someone while server jailed.

the rules already clarify that you cannot kill them in either situation..

i'm sorry but -support

Lyren Trou    41
On 6/13/2019 at 2:50 AM, banks said:

honestly it's a bit dumb to be able to kill people while they are in the police jail, as they have no way to defend themselves like @Rybrex said.

Still, nothing wrong with it. Normal rp

alden    6
On 6/15/2019 at 5:35 PM, Lyren Trou said:

Still, nothing wrong with it. Normal rp

Thats what I mean. Yeah obviously they are defenseless in jail but that adds a reason to not get arrested by the police. youre vulnerable...

alden    6
On 6/12/2019 at 6:20 PM, Lyren Trou said:

Its pretty obvious that you cant kill ur target while its staff jailed since its fail rp. .  Your target is out of character during that time, what makes every interaction with him to kinda failrp. .  

If your target is just arrested, you can easily go ahead and kill it since it will still be in roleplay. .

Just use common sense and you would get to that point on your own

Thats a -sup from me. .  Sorry lad

Its obvious you cant kill them in spawn because thats failrp. Im not asking for a rule change, but people on this thread are confused about it as well. I think it should say staff jail because police jail is also a thing on the server. Thats the only thing im asking for in this thread.

Lyren Trou    41
14 minutes ago, alden said:

Its obvious you cant kill them in spawn because thats failrp. Im not asking for a rule change, but people on this thread are confused about it as well. I think it should say staff jail because police jail is also a thing on the server. Thats the only thing im asking for in this thread.

I do understand but its pretty obvious and just unneeded. .  Everyone that cant get anything outta that rule should just atay away any kind of server that got some rules 

Lyren Trou    41

Completely obvious,

You can kill a player that has been arrested since he is still in roleplay.

You cant kill a player that is jailed due to the jailed player is ooc during his jail and it would make it failrp.

You cant kill a player in spawn due to that spawn is an ooc zone and it would make it failrp