Pablo the Americano

How did you Members or admin get to these servers.

banks    9

i was looking for a server to make fun of completely, but then i saw how good it really was so i stuck around.

darkrp servers are ehhh for me so i don't fuck with them.

police rp servers suck dick unless they're exhibition rp's.

Prick    13
3 hours ago, banks said:

i was looking for a server to make fun of completely, but then i saw how good it really was so i stuck around.

darkrp servers are ehhh for me so i don't fuck with them.

police rp servers suck dick unless they're exhibition rp's.

That is cringe...

drangia!    109

Me and my friend were messing around one night and messed around on Gmod servers. Then I found MBRP. My friend got bored of it and left but I stayed for 5-6 months and go head admin. Then transferred to PRP

Lyren Trou    29

Were night, i were mad and bored at the same time..
Decided to try out mexican border rp since it always popped up as one of the first categories when reloading the server categories tab *internet*
Met some really cool people like @drangia! which joined a bit after me and started to stick around. .
Have made staff. .
Have been demoted. .

Got bored of gmod and switched to cs for abt 3 months

Now back here

Dead    11
On 6/12/2019 at 8:36 PM, Pablo the Americano said:

I want to know how you guys got to join these cool servers. If by accident or what not. I joined because I was looking for some new servers to play.

After my previous community shut down for good a few years ago I was in search of a server that had good potential. After hopping between countless darkrp servers I found myself here. Off and on for another couple of years, this is the best darkrp server out there. 

Worlld    35

When I first had gotten gmod at around the beginning of the year, I always wanted to play darkrp. I always liked the YouTube videos on them and wanted to play for myself. I decided to purchase this game and set everything up. I clicked darkrp and saw this server and a couple other big servers. I played this and another popular one but I truly enjoyed this one the most. Had the best staff, best building mechanics for building bases, and more. Personally I decided to keep playing this server and met a ton of great people. I have had an amazing time playing and will play a lot longer. That’s pretty much it for me.

• Like 1

Shallow    47

I think I was looking for a server, and I kinda liked this one because it was medium sized. I joined, and they had nice addons and shit, so I grinded my 48 hours, and the rest was history

Worlld    35
6 hours ago, Buttered Roll said:

Originally I played IceFuse for like 2 hours, but then I couldn't join the next day so I went to the next server with high pop, Exhibition, and here we are.

Basically the same for me, I played that server but I wanted to try out other servers too and this is probably the best out there.