1. 1. yes or no

Your Username:

A: GradyHasAutism

Your SteamID:

A:STEAM_0:0:446347059

Your Discord Name and #:

A: shoto (aka grady)#8771

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:yes jailed for RDM and NLR. I was banned ONCE for mass RDA for two days I understood  that I was in the wrong and from then on I started reading the rule's more often.

Your Age:

A: fourteen

Your Timezone:

A: CST

Time Played:

A:287:47:23

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: none sadly

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:I should be accepted to the staff team because I enjoy this community and I would love to better it. I know the rules better than some moderators and when I call a sit I usually help the staff member with the punish meant as in I can tell them what they did the exact rule they broke (such as NLR,RDM, and FailRP) and the punish meant of course they look at the proof and I'm almost always right. I know a lot of staff and I'm well known in the community. I am almost always on meaning I can be on when most staff are sleep/not on, so I can take all those sits when there is no staff or just one staff member on struggling with all the sits that keep poring in. I also never take a biased to someone meaning if I don't like the person I took the sit of or I know them as a friend I will not take a biased and I will not lean or put it out of there favor I'm going to take there sit like I don't know them and I'm just trying to help (and if it is a friend on the wrong side I wont let them off because I know them ). Another reason is I love helping people whether it be as a staff member or not so taking a sit and helping some one who is stressed in that sit and make them feel better and destress them. I do not make arguments and it is rare for me to disagree with staff I don't disrespect staff like I used to and I apologized to the staff I did disrespect. To anyone please leave criticism if there is any I would love to read it and better myself, my staff application, and this community

How often can you be on the server?:

A: at the most thirteen hours but mostly seven to eleven hours

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:yes I read the rules every Friday to make sure they didn't change and to make sure I don't break any new rule

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:yes I am very aware and I will gladly loose RP time to take sits

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: VIP+ but getting exhibinist next Wednesday

30 minutes ago, Andy said:

+1 I love you please marry me
In all seriousness you seem to act pretty mature on discord and the forums but your application is pretty bad. Overall I think you would make a good staff member.

thank you for that If this one doesn't make it thru ill make an even better one

1 minute ago, Kudos said:

+sup

grady has always been respectful to me, but there has been times where you have been toxic. etc. 

not enough to over balance my vote so for now im sticking with +sup

thank you also I have matured since then when I was a mingy little shit but I'm a lot less toxic/mingy now thank you for the criticism 

20 minutes ago, gradyhasautism said:

thank you also I have matured since then when I was a mingy little shit but I'm a lot less toxic/mingy now thank you for the criticism 

Stop replying to every single post

It boosts your post count artificially 

-support

-you don’t even have proper grammar lmao

-people say ur toxic

7 hours ago, gradyhasautism said:

I know the rules better than some moderators

-you’re dissing your future colleagues dumbass

-app is generic and doesn’t stand out

6 hours ago, Azrael said:

-support

-app is absolutely horrible

-some people say you're toxic

-has been banned

-not active on forums/discord

-you keep replying to every single comment, not a huge issue. But gets very annoying.

Dont reply to mbrp apps you clown.

-/+Support from me

You’ve been chill every single time I’ve seen you in-game, but it looks like that you’ve been mingy on the forums.

Edit: I’m going to go ahead and change this to a -support now, due to evidence coming out of you breaking the rules.

On 7/11/2019 at 11:08 AM, Kudos said:

+sup

grady has always been respectful to me, but there has been times where you have been toxic. etc. 

not enough to over balance my vote so for now im sticking with +sup

this is to my recent comment on this app. Im going to change my vote after what I have seen today on mbrp, as it shows me grady is not at all ready to be a staff member here. Hes constantly dogging on another staff member " ominous " after being asked numerous times to stop and still continues. Re evaluate your choices kiddo

+ hours

+Knows rules

+Active

-toxic

-minge

-not mature to handle staff

-has a staff app up and spams ominous is a fag in ooc multiple times after being told by myself and kudos to stop. He was muted then continued doing it. I brought him to a sit room to talk to him and try to clear anything that is there because it's been really immature. I tried being upfront and apologetic for our past experiences and told him I wanted to have a clean slate but he instead spawned a textscreen saying ominous is a fag and moving it in and out of my screen.

-support

Side note- to be honest I was going to plus support your next staff app because I thought you have been a good asset in cleaning up the server when it's needed and you have been helpful to others sometimes but after that and me trying to clear the air you wanted nothing to do with it. Maybe when you are ready to clear the air let me know. 

11 minutes ago, I Am Ominous said:

+ hours

+Knows rules

+Active

-toxic

-minge

-not mature to handle staff

-has a staff app up and spams ominous is a fag in ooc multiple times after being told by myself and kudos to stop. He was muted then continued doing it. I brought him to a sit room to talk to him and try to clear anything that is there because it's been really immature. I tried being upfront and apologetic for our past experiences and told him I wanted to have a clean slate but he instead spawned a textscreen saying ominous is a fag and moving it in and out of my screen.

-support

Side note- to be honest I was going to plus support your next staff app because I thought you have been a good asset in cleaning up the server when it's needed and you have been helpful to others sometimes but after that and me trying to clear the air you wanted nothing to do with it. Maybe when you are ready to clear the air let me know. 

when can we talk instead of just arguing you ask when we can clear the air and I say anytime but when we do we just start yelling lets actually talk and let each other talk

also pm me so were not talking here pm me in game or here

-Support

-Mingy

-Disrespects staff

-Can't seem to follow the rules

If you are doing the following above then you've got no chance on becoming staff, furthermore you've disrespected Ominous (Moderator on MBRP) and harassed him. You can't seem to follow the rules that you hate when people break. You are not fit to become staff and you won't become staff with the behaviour you have right now

rp_mbrp_exhib_v7a0205.jpg

40 minutes ago, The Representative said:

-Support

-Mingy

-Disrespects staff

-Can't seem to follow the rules

If you are doing the following above then you've got no chance on becoming staff, furthermore you've disrespected Ominous (Moderator on MBRP) and harassed him. You can't seem to follow the rules that you hate when people break. You are not fit to become staff and you won't become staff with the behaviour you have right now

rp_mbrp_exhib_v7a0205.jpg

you dont meet the requirements to -support applications.

Archived