GradyHasAutism's staff applaction

yes or no  

19 members have voted

1. 1. yes or no

so I'm gonna be honest I am mingy but not as much as a lot of people which is why I'm doing this before this community make me even worse of a person. I am not dissing anyone but those people know who there are yes the very very toxic ones that I used to hang around. I won't everyone to know that I am not 14 I am 13 so go ahead and deni this but I won't be here when you do. when I joined this I was pretty nice but now I am very toxic to many. I will apologize to ominous but I regret nothing he used to be very toxic to me even in sits .pms dms or whatever wont be responded by me. this community has changed me I was I do not like, but thanks to luna ,nota m, tickleherguts, and Tyler ravage they kept me from being a lot worse. this is my sighn off from this community and good in a whole. those of you toxicity friends that I had on discord I have cut communications honestly I don't pick the right group. I wount come back unless I have matured in no way was I ever mature enough to be staff. those of you know who you are that were very toxic eather to me or around me. In no way should I be playing a game like this at my age . and those of you know who you are that helped me and tried to tell me what I was doing was wrong thank you for that. as I said I will probably never come back and this will be my last post and no this inst because of ominous or ez reporting me I just don't think I should be apart of this community until I am older. for now goodbye. again thank you to luna,nota m,tickle herguts and tyler ravange

No thanks bruh. Expected me to take his word in a sit instead of evidenceamd got mad when I didnt. When I asked for evidence, all he would say is logs show him being Rdmed and kept going on about me being a mod(lmao)

If that's how you think staffing works then you shouldn't be staff lel.

-suport

Archived