What's up refugee's

I got banned earlier today for RDMing a player who was a mexican. At the time I was a US border patrol officer and along with the other patrol, we were killing mexicans crossing the border because we were on lock down. 

If this wasn't the move I apologize but it seemed like that what I was to do. Me and my boy really enjoy the server and have clocked quite a few hours in the past couple days. Every game out right now sucks ass but we really enjoy this RP and the server.

22 minutes ago, GB Nolan said:

please follow

I got reported by one of the people RPing as a Mexican because I shot him. All of us at Border  Patrol Officers will killing Mexican Rpers because we had the wall locked down and they were attempting to cross it. The person who reported was someone who I shot because we were all killing Mexicans in the area who were attempting to cross. I apologize for killing a civillian but at that time everyone was trying to get over.

When I read this it sounds terribly racist. 

GB Nolan    90
33 minutes ago, Steal'n Santiago said:

I got reported by one of the people RPing as a Mexican because I shot him. All of us at Border  Patrol Officers will killing Mexican Rpers because we had the wall locked down and they were attempting to cross it. The person who reported was someone who I shot because we were all killing Mexicans in the area who were attempting to cross. I apologize for killing a civillian but at that time everyone was trying to get over.

When I read this it sounds terribly racist. 

Can you copy the format and follow it?

4 minutes ago, GB Nolan said:

Can you copy the format and follow it?

IGN (In-Game name):

Steal'n Santiago

Your SteamID: 

Banned by:

Not sure

Ban date, time & length:

2 days

Admins ban reason (Message received when denied from joining the server):

RDM

Explain why you were banned and why it was false (Go into detail! it helps us know what to look for in logs!):

I got reported by one of the people RPing as a Mexican because I shot him. All of us at Border  Patrol Officers will killing Mexican Rpers because we had the wall locked down and they were attempting to cross it. The person who reported was someone who I shot because we were all killing Mexicans in the area who were attempting to cross. I apologize for killing a civilian but at that time everyone was trying to get over.

Evidence (If none, your case might turn up denied): 

Logs will say we were all killing Mexican Rpers if that's how it works.

I'm on mobile I didn't see the format. My bad y'all I know that's annoying.

Sweatshop Boi    103

Provide any sort of evidence whether it is from you or the banning admin as that is not your steam id and the steam id of the banning admin is also unknown.