GJHILL"s Staff Application

GJHILL

GJHILL's Staff Application  

1. 1. Would i make a good fit for Staff?

• Yes
    • No

Your Username:

A: GJHILL

Your SteamID:

A:STEAM_1:0:434777736

Your Discord Name and #:

A: GJHill #4665

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: When I joined the server I didn't really pay attention to the rules so I've been in jail and rdm, nlr and have been banned for rdm in a sit for 12 hours.  After playing on the sever more often and have gotten more involved in the community.  I now have a better understanding of the overall server and what to do and not to do during Role play.  I've also been consistent about checking updates on rules.

Your Age:

A: 15

Your Timezone:

A: Central

Time Played:

A: 158 Hours (6 Days)

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:-----

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:  I will be a good fit for the server staff because I have put  in hours of my time on the server, I have a better representative and and better understanding of the server and the rules that come with it. I understand that i will lose time to role play on the server and have to spend more time helping the community and serving sits, which i look forward to doing.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I will have plenty of time to be on the server because I am not usually busy with anything in particular, So roughly 3-4 hours a day or more.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes, since i have become interested in becoming staff, i have been on the website more often looking over the rules about the server so i know what is allowed or not allowed during on the server.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, I am completely aware that I will lose role play time and I am perfectly ok with it. i am looking forward to helping people with problems and deal with sit  and overall helping with any problems that may arise.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Recently bought VIP +

Archived