Jump to content
gz

What server do you guys want next?

What server do you guys want next?  

143 members have voted

  1. 1. What server do you guys want next?

    • MilitaryRP
      36
    • SCP RP (Breach)
      16
    • Clonewars RP
      10
    • Korean Border RP
      32
    • Rust x1000 Battlefield
      7
    • Mordhau
      5
    • Minecraft
      83


Recommended Posts

Shallow    50
Just now, floodedmarathon said:

lmfao

perfect

Thank You, I put my heart and soul into it

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Utopia    1
On 7/31/2019 at 7:41 AM, SomebodyEpic said:

stop making more servers smh thinning your players out, focus on making the ones we have better

This 100%.
There's a lot of issues with the current servers that need to be fixed, one of them being lack of staff.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Powderboy5    23
On 7/31/2019 at 10:16 AM, Trippy Motion32 said:

please ANYTHING but Minecraft, Minecraft is the WORST GAME EVER. I beg ANYTHING but Minecraft

yeah go die

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
El Slappo    6

Well I gotta boot up the ole minecraft because it's mining diamonds time now ladies and gents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Copton Chill    127

Gta RP server(car meets and shit).... free to maintain on PS4 , just create a clan and make a clan only lobby. Then tell others to join through psn community or join clan friend on server.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Copton Chill said:

Gta RP server(car meets and shit).... free to maintain on PS4 , just create a clan and make a clan only lobby. Then tell others to join through psn community or join clan friend on server.

I would be all up for this option 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2019 at 7:16 AM, Trippy Motion32 said:

please ANYTHING but Minecraft, Minecraft is the WORST GAME EVER. I beg ANYTHING but Minecraft

Trippy my boy...

 

You must not be a boomer and see that people like this \/ truly understand culture whereas you struggle to understand that Minecraft is top 3 video games in video game history.

On 7/31/2019 at 4:55 PM, fesh said:

pick minecraft

or else

Image result for minecraft steve transparent background

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Copton Chill    127
8 minutes ago, Buttered Roll said:

Trippy my boy...

 

You must not be a boomer and see that people like this \/ truly understand culture whereas you struggle to understand that Minecraft is top 3 video games in video game history.

 

fortnite bad minecraft good airite

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
creli    3
On 7/31/2019 at 7:41 AM, SomebodyEpic said:

stop making more servers smh thinning your players out, focus on making the ones we have better

I 100% agree with this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
El Slappo    6

Lets be honest lets make a GTA V and Minecraft server I think minecraft factions would be fun and cool to see the community learning how to make cannons and how to base lol I vote factions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lyren Trou    57
On 8/9/2019 at 2:20 AM, Tree's said:

bruh I like how we all want a Minecraft sever but gz is still building a military rp

I like how prp which is supposed to be semi-serious is pretty much failing bcs just a hanfull of people on this community know how to actually rp and gz just decides to make a serious rp. .

 

Sounds like an great plan! +sup

Edited by Lyren Trou

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...