Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest (Korean Name)

Deductive skills are good, Look better

Guest (Korean Name)

Aight so like the team glitch happened, I announced that it had happen and i could see them so I tp to dont shoot, I then proceed to have small talk with them. I then fix the glitch by spamming the hell out of leave team till it got me out. I asked if their base was in a location and they said no so I then went there to be friendly but then they killed me and started to shoot me. The first time I let them kill me but then they shot at me so I fought back. I went to go towards them but then I heard a satchel raid, I then went there and sat at the base I thought was done being raided and waited for him to come out. Then I get shot by one of the BBC clan members by his revolver. I then proceeded to run behind the base to try and shoot them. After dying I got my sar kit and ran back, I heard some wood cutting so I went up the rock and looked down, and coincidentally they were the ones, I kill dont shoots friend and he runs away, and i sat there for the combat timer time and then left to come out with a p2, It was unlooted so i took it back to base. Then I sat in base waiting for teammates to get on but then get banned and my whole chat clipped me getting banned. It was a good run on that server but hey work on your deductive skills and use your brain. All of those events were from me not using the cheat by exploiting it, It was their fault that they shot and I already knew where they lived, so of course fighting them was to happen. Good luck with your server and fucking learn to use your god damn brain.

-Support
Wrong format

I banned you because you used the glitch to find their base location and after you found the base location you repeatedly killed them over and over, 
I spectated the entire thing.

After about 25 mintues of abusing the glitch did you attempt to fix it..