1. 1. Should I become a staff member?

Your Username:

A: Eren Yeager

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A: STEAM_0:1:148302763

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Shikaru#1580

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Recently got a ban due to an outdated raid bind which was resolved, other than that its been over 2+ yrs

Your Age:

A: 26

Your Timezone:

A: CST

Time Played:

A: Aprox 10w

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Owner of Infinite Gaming Servers
Super-Admin on ZealousRP
Super-Admin on MetalGaming
Head-Admin on ConvictGaming
Admin on ByB

Admin on -|ICE|- #1
Admin on Conjoint Gaming
Ex-Admin on here
^^ (This is for GMOD only) ^^

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I believe I should be accepted as I have been staff here before so I know the jist of how to do things and get things done, I know almost all the people I knew are currently gone but I have already met some amazing players and people on the current staff team and I want to come back to help both sides out. I know that I have clashed with 2 of the current staff team members already over a misinterpretation of a rule which we promptly got resolved by contacting a higher up. Basically to sum everything up, I miss being a staff member here. I miss the experience and joy you get of getting to know your player-base and the friendships you will make getting to know your fellow staff members. I could care less if I lose RP time as 95% of the time I'm just base building or being a base bitch.  Thank you for taking the time to read my application, I hope you have a good day

How often can you be on the server?:

A: As often as need be, I've currently been binging the server

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes, I recently re-read the rules

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A:  Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: Exhibitionist

19 hours ago, drangia! said:

-Support

eren1.PNG

eren 2.PNG

-Support

Has a LOT of illegal E2s that I have seen. 

+Support

Yeah, he cheated, years ago, but Creli rdked everyone in the mines like a month ago and is staff, so he at least deserves a shot.

Thank you all for the rumors that you guy's are now spreading about me, I don't have any E2's that directly affect my player model. I don't give out my e2's and I am not an alt. Yes I was banned ALMOST 3 fucking years ago for cheating but I was unbanned literally not even a month after that incident, I just never decided to come back as I was going to let things settle down. Yes I have a fucking metric ton of illegal E2's, do I use them on the server? FUCK NO?? I mean since when is having a ton of Illegal E2's a bad thing? They are only illegal here in this community so who gives a fuck, you can't hold what E2's I have against me

@Gurm wdym I harassed players as staff? Wheres the reports? Wheres the punishments? Why was I never stripped of my rank? Where's your proof? There is literally one group that fucking cried all the time because they couldn't handle being raided by my group way back when and that was the Maguku's.

@Jigalo You didn't see me as a purple skeleton asking to fix my model so correct yourself fam, I don't have e2's that affect my player model, I was also never at the beach. Only sit I have called at the beach since I have been back was literally the day I came back asking to move the car I was trying to mess with and check it out. Also you never banned me for "Illegal" E2.

@GhosTy I don't even want to hear about that base situation, I had @Kudaa come in because you and Soy were harassing me over the base and he fucking told you all it was fine that it wasn't a blackout base, the only thing I had to fix was the door that I had to allow others to exit without walking all the way back around

@Soy ツ New forums so all my activity is gone, I never really posted prior either. I read the forums and post on shit that I feel concerns me

@Buttered Roll New server, all time was reset hence why I didn't have my rank. Go read the steamID listed in that ban picture and check the steamID I have on this app

Alright now is there anything else anyone would like to add? I waited till there was a decent amount of comments so I could deal with everything at once

26 minutes ago, 「Eren Yeager」 said:

@Gurm wdym I harassed players as staff? Wheres the reports? Wheres the punishments? Why was I never stripped of my rank? Where's your proof? There is literally one group that fucking cried all the time because they couldn't handle being raided by my group way back when and that was the Maguku's.

@Jigalo You didn't see me as a purple skeleton asking to fix my model so correct yourself fam, I don't have e2's that affect my player model, I was also never at the beach. Only sit I have called at the beach since I have been back was literally the day I came back asking to move the car I was trying to mess with and check it out. Also you never banned me for "Illegal" E2.

@GhosTy I don't even want to hear about that base situation, I had @Kudaa come in because you and Soy were harassing me over the base and he fucking told you all it was fine that it wasn't a blackout base, the only thing I had to fix was the door that I had to allow others to exit without walking all the way back around

@Soy ツ New forums so all my activity is gone, I never really posted prior either. I read the forums and post on shit that I feel concerns me

@Buttered Roll New server, all time was reset hence why I didn't have my rank. Go read the steamID listed in that ban picture and check the steamID I have on this app

Alright now is there anything else anyone would like to add? I waited till there was a decent amount of comments so I could deal with everything at once

Stop Derailing the Staff App.

- Hacked as staff (has proof)
- Only saw you on a few times and interactions was good.

Huge -Support...

3 hours ago, Damplips said:

Hacker eyy, you disgust me

Mbrp manager doesn't approve of this bamboozling lying on staff app looking headass .

-support

We dont need no hacker, how do we know you wont do it again. Sure it was 2-3 years ago but people dont change 

-Support 

I don't know who you are. I don't really post on DRP staff apps. But considering reading everything from you henceforth has been a blatant, and bloody eyesore, and because you argue in your staff app, and can't seem to go a sentence without saying the words "Fuck" Or "Shit' I think maybe you should just not ever apply for staff. Your not suited for it.

-SUPPORT

• Kudaa locked this topic

Archived