hellosir

Your in-game name:

some faggot

Staff members name:

LingLong

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/):

Y’all got it 

Explain what happened:

So I got RDM’d not only did I check to make sure he wasn’t in a party, but the dude admitted it himself. Took about an hour for LingLong to finally tell me that he unjailed him. He claims that BP can defend each other without being in a party. Any good staff member knows that that is not true, nor does it say it in the rules anywhere. Also this dude thinks cops can KOS people who kill BP... dummy.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

Seems like a lot of baiting from you lately Some Guy. Straight up RDMs a guy at the border.

Either way, I myself, have personally been told before, Border can protect other Border patrol. If that's been changed since my return, I unno. But they are government. Seems pretty reasonable that they can protect other gov when attacked.

4 hours ago, Voren Redden said:

Seems like a lot of baiting from you lately Some Guy. Straight up RDMs a guy at the border.

Either way, I myself, have personally been told before, Border can protect other Border patrol. If that's been changed since my return, I unno. But they are government. Seems pretty reasonable that they can protect other gov when attacked.

Don’t tell me you don’t know the rules.. allow me to explain, GOVERNMENT KOS IN MEXICO.

And as for the baiting, i was not baiting in this case. How am I going to bait someone into unjailing someone.. doesn’t make sense

I'm well aware, that government is KOS in mexico. I shoot the absolute shit out of them myself.

I'd have to say tho, that there needs to be an exact line, of where they are KOS from. Because he wasn't past the Immigration office where you can buy a passport, and personally, I don't believe that's mexico just yet. I don't fully believe he should have chased you that far, no, but that kill, in my opinion, and what I've been taught, told, and what I've learned, would have been RDM.

Looking at the video, some faggot’s kill was not RDM, as the BP was in Mexico. Mexico does not start at the end/past the Immigrations office, it is the end of the three yellow/black lines. BP do in fact need to be in a party in order to defend each other, there is no exception for government.

With that said, +Support

11 hours ago, discordlunaa said:

Looking at the video, some faggot’s kill was not RDM, as the BP was in Mexico. Mexico does not start at the end/past the Immigrations office, it is the end of the three yellow/black lines. BP do in fact need to be in a party in order to defend each other, there is no exception for government.

With that said, +Support

I have to agree with this one. +Support. as said. Bp can not rush into mexico.

Archived