Admin Application for MexicanBorderRP

Admin Choice  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Am I good enough to be an admin??

• Yes
    • No

Your Username: On steam, I'm Cheesy Potato, but in the game, I'm El CosmiKAlex or just CosmiKAlex.

Your SteamID?: My SteamID is STEAM_1:1:51998355.

Your Discord Name and #: My Discord name is CosmiKAlex and my Discord number is #8592.

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?: I have been jailed for 5 minutes because I killed the president who has been the president for 4 hours and I wanted a new president, so I did RDM on the president but the admin did not like that, but I was new to the server with only 1 hour, so they did not give me a bad punishment but it was a punishment.

Your Age: I am 14 years old.

Your Timezone: I am in the central time zone.

Time Played: I have played for 2 days.

Staffing Experience: I have no staffing experience but I am starting to act like an admin in mexicanborderRP.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team?: I am friends with Voren, I act like an admin a lot now, I like how the server is played, a lot of people are nice but some just rdm which is not nice.

How often can you be on the server?: A lot of the times, I'm on the server after football practice which starts at 8 am but ends at 1 pm.

Are you familiar with the rules?: Yes, in fact, I read the rules everyday to keep it infused in my brain.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?: yes I am, but I do not care, I want to make the server really helpful and nice and to keep people from doing bad things.

Have you read the TOS?: Yes, I have read the TOS and wish to follow the TOS at all costs.

What rank are you on the server: I am a User but wish to get VIP+ or exhibitionist anytime soon.

• Worlld locked this topic

Archived