Your Username:

A: Bimp

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A: STEAM_0:0:447604047

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Tax Collector#0561

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:

I have been banned for 1 day before. It was because I never understood the concept of the rule for Alien "You may only party with other Aliens" and killed anyone that killed my alien friend. Luckily I only killed around 4 before banned.

Your Age:

A: 14

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: 294 hours

owo.PNG.dc397bb924fb64b54e1b90d6ada2ef5b.PNG

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:

I have Staffed before on the Icefuse Network on DarkRP. I left before becoming anything more than a staff in training because the community was getting worse and more toxic as the days gone by. I made sure for this server that I liked the community before applying this time. [As seen in Time Played]

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:

I have been a member of the server for awhile and have learn the rules. Anytime I make a mistake I will take from it and try to do better, instead of crying over spilled milk. I do have some familiarity to how Sit's work and commands for DarkRP staffing. As I have done a couples sits before. When in sits I always make sure I have both sides of the story, and according to the logs and the story I will try to make sure I choose a right choice of action. I've always had a thing for wanting to help others and I'll always try to make sure I am helpful to every individual, even if it's just a little. My mind always try to find the best outcome in any situation. I do not get quickly mad, and if you ever see me get mad, then you'll know someone been annoying a little to much. I take my failures and turn them into learning experiences, even if it's just a little. You never know when it'll become useful. "Any bad situation and be turned around into a meaningful life experience" -Bimp

How often can you be on the server?:

A:

I am Homeschooled and a Junior in Highschool. I can dedicate around 3-5 hours [and more] everyday. Except Saturdays. I go to church on Saturdays.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:

Yes, I have learn from mistakes and read them lots of times to remember better

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:

Yes. Doesn't matter to me, because I'll be helping a great community.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A:

I have read them.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: 

VIP

owo.PNG.dc397bb924fb64b54e1b90d6ada2ef5b.PNG

+ good playtime

+ / - decent experience

+ / - decent forums activity

- haven't seen you around much recently

- kind of mingey

- has abused e2's in front of me

- lack of discord activity

Overall, - support. Try to become more active on all platforms and get a good reputation. Good luck!

+Supports

+Good hours

-/+Supports

None

-Supports

-low forum activity

-low to none discord activity

-low in-game activity

Overall Support: -Support

Reasoning: You have a good amount of hours but you need to be more active in-game and on the other platforms.

Worlld

• Kudaa locked this topic

Archived