Thunder

Your in-game name:

Thunder T. Thunderous 

Staff members name:

Vezzayo 

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/)? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

prolly has a 2 in it. 

Explain what happened:

I was shooting my gun at the floor, and nobody told me to stop, I was never adverted warned, and i was never brought into a sit. I start to walk away to go mine diamonds with gurm and im instantly jailed for "spam". This is clearly him attatching whatever he can find in the handbook to what I was doing. 

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

Oh and ignore cicero talking about ways to kill your self. btw drowning is the best way to go.

- support 

I can see what people mean by it being ‘not a jailable offence’ but that is still classed as spamming be it noise spamming, he was using a weapon that makes a lot of noise and intentionally creating the noise, you can see in the video he reloaded at the start so it obviously means it wasn’t just a one mag thing, noise spamming is still a thing believe it or not

4 hours ago, Jamo said:

- support 

I can see what people mean by it being ‘not a jailable offence’ but that is still classed as spamming be it noise spamming, he was using a weapon that makes a lot of noise and intentionally creating the noise, you can see in the video he reloaded at the start so it obviously means it wasn’t just a one mag thing, noise spamming is still a thing believe it or not

As i mentioned before, there is no punishment for this and he can do it however he wants UNLESS someone makes a harassment sit which we don't see in the video, he was jailed with no explanation.

The only punishments we have for spamming in chat/mic spamming which be handled by mute/gag.

The guy wouldn't play the minecraft remix of the song I wanted. So if I cant listen to my music, he cant listen to his. 

Anyway, I did this for 15 seconds, and if he wanted me to leave he could of asked or warned me. He reported me to the admin and you can see me leave right away, i had no plan of doing it for 10 minutes. Just to annoy him for 10 seconds, I was never asked to leave or warned.

• Kudaa locked this topic

Archived