• Nah fam.

Your Username:

A:Trofi

Your SteamID:

A:STEAM_0:1:442117338

Your Discord Name and #:

A:Trofi#8845

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes, about a week ago I was banned for 2 days for Frpx5 there was a whole discussion about it and I now understand what I did wrong.

Your Age:

A:14

Your Timezone:

A:EST

Time Played:

A:1 Week

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:I know a few commands not many though

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I think I should be accepted into the MBRP Staff team because I want to make it a better place. Now I know that sounds cringe and honestly stupid but I think the server has gotten more toxic over time and I just want to fix that just like all of the other staff. I think if get accepted I will make the server a better place for experienced players and new players. If I can become staff I know that the server will become more fun because I’ll be able to take care of all of the toxicity.

I also think I should be staff because I have work in dealing with children. When I was 12 I was a Jr. Camp Counselor for the 6-8 age group so I have some experience calming people. I also had to be trained to deal with a situation with two or more people yelling and how to “diffuse” the situation.

That is why I think I should be apart of the MBRP Staff Team.

How often can you be on the server?:

A:All day only on the weekends though (because of school ofc) but when it’s like May-August I can be on 24/7

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:I am since the ban I’ve been reading them daily so I know that I understand them

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A:I had exhibitionist and I’m working on getting it back.

-support

While I agree that toxicity is a part of our community, I'm not sure it's getting worse. One part that was the biggest red flag for me is saying that you will single-handedly purge the server of toxicity. If it were that easy don't ya think we woulda done it by now? That being said everyone seems to be pretty iffy with you, and ultimately that makes me apprehensive. Before going and telling others to fix their stuff, perhaps you should work on yourself. If you do that, I would happily reconsider.

2 hours ago, Jshieb said:

-support

While I agree that toxicity is a part of our community, I'm not sure it's getting worse. One part that was the biggest red flag for me is saying that you will single-handedly purge the server of toxicity. If it were that easy don't ya think we woulda done it by now? That being said everyone seems to be pretty iffy with you, and ultimately that makes me apprehensive. Before going and telling others to fix their stuff, perhaps you should work on yourself. If you do that, I would happily reconsider.

1 hour ago, Exld said:

Hard no.

Work on your attitude towards others and wait before you reapply. 1 week of not being toxic is not indicative of change. Show us you wanna put the work into changing yourself then reapply.  

4 hours ago, Chillzyboo said:

-Support

- Bad rep

- Bad Paragraphs/effort

- Recent ban

- Others state you're mingy.

Try to fix your rep with the community 

:)

5 hours ago, IsThrill said:

-Support

- Bad reputation

- Others state u where banned