A:just turned 14 yesterday

Your Timezone:

A:UTC-4Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)

Time Played:

A:123:30:54

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:NA

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: First I am mature and I feel like I can be a staff member and that's why I whould think I would be a good staff member with someone to help me and get use to the powers and that stuff.second I feel very comfortable with the rules and all that so If I know the rules I can stop people from breaking the rules.third I always try to act professional no matter what happens and I don't like to lie its a thing with me and breaking the rules that a no for me.fourth I think this will be a good learning experience so I know what having a privilege is like so I don't abuse it and I know not to abuse a privilege. 

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 5 7 each day but when school starts I have do only weekends.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: I feel pretty confident about the rules and If I don't know I always have the staff guide lines I can look at.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: I am aware about how much rp I am losing but I love to help servers out

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A:  vip but am gonna get Exhibitionist.

-support

1. This is either a 10 year old pretending to be 14, or somebody trolling. You are much too youthful for this, plus the template tells you how to spell application, yet you mispelled it both times you submitted.

2. You've been punished multiple times.

3. Advertised your application, which means you do not have very good attention to detail (which is pretty much the most important thing an admin can have.)

4. Your writing is poor, which makes me extremely apprehensive about what your sit reasoning would be, and your record taking would be.

Please just wait until you are old enough to apply. I swear we need to ask for ID

There are also 2 yes votes with no +'s. Makes me think you're asking buds to vote for you.

-Support 

1. I know you ingame you asked me to get inside my Base and i sayed no you raided and i killed you came back and Broke nlr so you clearly dont know the rules
  2. and i am seeing you asked people too view you app 
  3. rule breaker
  4. not mature 
  5. Toxic 

3 hours ago, OverRaptor9328 said:

- support. Who are you? You have horrible grammar/What is your paragraph.

3 minutes ago, sbank said:

- support 

advertised 

3 hours ago, Jshieb said:

-support

1. This is either a 10 year old pretending to be 14, or somebody trolling. You are much too youthful for this, plus the template tells you how to spell application, yet you mispelled it both times you submitted.

2. You've been punished multiple times.

3. Advertised your application, which means you do not have very good attention to detail (which is pretty much the most important thing an admin can have.)

4. Your writing is poor, which makes me extremely apprehensive about what your sit reasoning would be, and you record taking would be.

Please just wait until you are old enough to apply. I swear we need to ask for ID

There are also 2 yes votes with no +'s. Makes me think you're asking buds to vote for you.

33 minutes ago, Azrael said:

-support

advertised his app

Sums it up well -support

I can see you are trying hard to get staff but there are a couple of things wrong here.

1. Don't advertise your application under any circumstances.

2. Try to avoid putting so many comments on your application, as it inflates your content count.

3. If this application gets denied, feel free to make a new one, but I would recommend getting the community to know you and who you are first so that you have a better shot.

Overall, I'm going to go with a - support, but keep trying. Good luck!

Archived