Your Username:

A: Gunterr

Your SteamID:

A: SteamID: STEAM_0:1:89332174
     SteamID64: 76561198138930077

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Gunter#2672

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I was afk when someone started raiding me and I came back and looked through chat and couldn't find the advert where I was wrong so I apologised and respectfully took my ban.

Your Age:

A:14

Your Timezone:

A: GMT + 4:30

Time Played:

A: 92:03:10

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Friends rust server

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I play at a time where no admins are on due to how most admins are American and I understand how they can't throw away their sleep time for a game. Therefore I believe that I could eliminate time slots where people start mass rdming or breaking rules because there's no admin watching. I'm also a very friendly,charismatic,open minded and very hard to make mad I believe these traits of mine could help not only to reduce rule breaking but even make people feel more comfortable and happy when they're mad or sad. Finally I really enjoy this server I like the admins,mods,people they're all great and that's why I'm happy to be apart of this community I'm determined to do whatever I can to stop rule breakers trying to ruin the community. To whomever is reading this thank you for your time.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: At least 2-4 hours a day 

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:Yes and I regularly check the rules just in case I forgot something or something was added.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:Yes and I'm willing to pay that sacrifice.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist.

He's a late night/early morning turd, like me. 

+Not a minge.

+Hasn't been on the bad side of sits for me.

+Respectful.

-/+ Just at the acceptance age.

-/+ Paragraph is a bit underwhelming

-/+ Discord and forum activity is pretty much non exsistant, though most of you know I give a grain of salt's worth of care about this personally.

-Your punishment doesn't make a lick of sense.

-NEED'S A POLL GUNTERR

53 minutes ago, KnownasGunter said:

I edited it about 10 hours ago to add a poll but nothing happened I have contacted admins to see if they could find the problem and haven't got any new back so I'm sorry if you cannot vote.

Homeboy you don’t got a poll

Archived