MLA Tojo

Chubby Hoes

Your in-game name:

Chubby Hoes --- STEAM_0:1:101259100

Users IGN:

MLA Tojo --- STEAM_0:1:213240233

Explain what happened:

To Whom It May Concern,

This user who goes by the name of MLA Tojo has been purposely harassing me and my group. He has called multiple bullshit admin sits which lead to absolutely nothing. He has even got me jailed for over 15 mins and even kicked from the server once because he thought he told admins I did wrong and admins just took action without proof. That's for another time. He thinks he is above the rules but I have so many different clips of him just being cancer and straight breaking rules.

In this report I want to specifically highlight the ARDM and RDM and quite possibly Fail RP. This suspicion was also confirmed by multiple admins that go by Queen Elite The Epic (Senior Moderator) as well as Jigalo (moderator). I have attached a clip of the evidence of what took place as well as admins confirming ARDM and RDM. 

MLA Tojo my message to you is to relax with your harassing and minge-ing ways. The rules also apply to you as well. Calling all of these false admin sits just waste everyone's time. Enjoy your game and be a good boy. 

Thanks, 

Chubby

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc.)

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE PROOF

image.png.a17b778a08fb7753f10266a5c8bff60e.png

Screenshot_3.thumb.jpg.dfc36e3acadc6718b0001647db7cb73d.jpg

-/+ Support

Chubby aswell broke rules in this. He steps towards the user in question and begins warning him, this isn't allowed and is considered FailRP. The user must be following you or actively harrassing you to warn them, you cannot just run up to them warning. Along with this why didn't you just leave the situation rather than lingering and letting it worsen? Overall I'm staying neutral. Both users broke rules, honestly just seems like some in-game banter.

Tojo should be punished for RDMx2 and FRPx2

Chubby should be warned for FRP

1 hour ago, Chillzyboo said:

Chubby aswell broke rules in this. He steps towards the user in question and begins warning him, this isn't allowed and is considered FailRP. The user must be following you or actively harrassing you to warn them, you cannot just run up to them warning Along with this why didn't you just leave the situation rather than lingering and letting it worsen? 

So this goes deeper then what I show. My clip is only 2 minutes out of a 7 hour recording because I played GMOD 7 hours cause I have no life. Many things throughout the day led up to this point, the constant harassment had been going on all day.  

I noticed it was not right for me to warn after he back off and ran away, hence I stopped warning in chat. He then counter warned me and decided to kill me from there. 

What do you mean by "leaving the situation"? I was simply standing around my buddies who I was on discord with we were just chilling having fun. MLA Tojo was the one who decided to come back to me after the fact I had already killed him and warn me in chat for no reason when I was paying no attention to him what-so-ever. I have kept trying to walk away from dealing with this dude but he keeps on then calling admin sits just to waste my time and the admin's time in an attempt to get me jailed. 

Either way thanks for your input and yes I do agree this is some stupid in-game banter that admin's couldn't deal with in-game and I was told by multiple people to just make a user report on forms and here we are.

1 minute ago, Chubby Hoes said:

So this goes deeper then what I show. My clip is only 2 minutes out of a 7 hour recording because I played GMOD 7 hours cause I have no life. Many things throughout the day led up to this point, the constant harassment had been going on all day.  

I noticed it was not right for me to warn after he back off and ran away, hence I stopped warning in chat. He then counter warned me and decided to kill me from there. 

What do you mean by "leaving the situation"? I was simply standing around my buddies who I was on discord with we were just chilling having fun. MLA Tojo was the one who decided to come back to me after the fact I had already killed him and warn me in chat for no reason when I was paying no attention to him what-so-ever. I have kept trying to walk away from dealing with this dude but he keeps on then calling admin sits just to waste my time and the admin's time in an attempt to get me jailed. 

Either way thanks for your input and yes I do agree this is some stupid in-game banter that admin's couldn't deal with in-game and I was told by multiple different admins to just make a user report on forms. 

I get that you were with your buddies but this is one of those "Be the bigger person" moments, walking away would've been your best decision.

42 minutes ago, GimmeBooty said:

+/- SUPPORT

I feel like there is more to this story. You could've been toxic towards him and in the beginning of the clip you said to someone ''STFU furry''.

Alright I will upload the 1 hour of the almost 7 hours of gameplay give me a bit it will take some time to process and upload and you can get a better idea. 

• Worlld locked this topic

Archived