Chillz's Staff application

Chillzyboo

Your vote matters!  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should this user be accepted as a staff member?

Your Username:

A: Chillz

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A: STEAM_0:0:214284342

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Chillz#0001

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes I have some jails for minor offenses aswell as 1 ban for mass NLR. The ban was due to a minger on PRP who was later banned for abusing a fading door and making it take 8 breaching charges to successfully breach it. I do however agree I was in the wrong. 2 wrongs do not make a right and me breaking NLR didn't fix anything, and I seriously regret my decisions. I should've recorded the incident and sent it to a staff member.

Your Age:

A: 14

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: 70 Hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: CO (Chief of Operations) for a discord/gaming community with over 25k active members dealing with constant spamming, minging, attacks, etc... Along with this I managed community engagement (Pubic events, giveaways) and l managed the staff teams.

Moderator on a relatively large CSGO/Minecraft server which also constantly dealt with micspamming, verbal threats, chat spam, minging, etc...

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I believe I should be accepted as staff because I have relatively good experience in the field, I'm extremely active on discord, in-game, as well as the forums. Along with this I'm mature, respectful, ethical and unbiased. To elaborate, I have a lot of experience dealing with trolls, discord spamming, in-game ordeals, aswell as other situations. I know how to act accordingly and unbiased in these situations as well as consult other staff if I am unclear on how to proceed in a situation. I value communication because I think it is a key factor in life whether its used to ask about rules, other staff, or just to communicate about whats going on in general. I believe as staff I can bring some extra experience, activity, and ethics to the table and give the current staff team a slight boost to near perfection. On Exhibition I started off on the wrong page with people, I was toxic, mingy, and overall bad for the community, but recently I've started a new story on DRP hoping to better my reputation with the server and the community within, everyone makes mistakes and one of my favorite sayings is that "All beginnings start off with a beginnings end" and I hope to start a bigger and better story on DarkRP. As staff I want to be able to welcome people into a server they can depend on to be free of minging, toxicity, and unorganized staff, I want to show them that calling sits doesn't mean they should worry about having a bad or biased staff member answer to it instead they should expect the unbiased and professional truth and punishment/help. In conclusion I think being staff is more of an opportunity rather than a job, you not only get the chance to help people, but you also get the chance to meet more people, engage in the community, and see the true sides of people by yourself, but you also give these opportunities to others too.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 2-4 hours a day minimum (Likely more)

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes, I read the MOTD quite a lot and try to stay up to date with them.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, all great opportunities require some sacrifices though in this case it is definetly worth it.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: VIP (Possibly upgrading soon or buying a custom class)

I dont usually make +/- supports much anymore but
+support

knows the rules

genuinely cares about the server he wants to staff for

just wants to help

-support

just banned of another server (because hes staff app got denied)
the general community as for prp wise called him toxic

overall -/+

you gotta remember your past reflects what u do and its not gonna be forgotten instantly.

i know just wanna help and be staff but i think you need to take some time to show you have what it takes 

to be a staff member

7 hours ago, Void_Gaming_Ttv said:

-support

app is good but the way you act its almost as if you have NITRP 

LMAO Where have you been havent seen you on in awhile so how would you know you havent roleplayed with him the slightest bit and i would know cause im usually rping with him

anyways this application is beautiful like the whole time hes been rping on drp hes been working on this which shows alot of dedication towards staffing which shows maturity and him to actually do whats right for the server so thats gonna be a BIG + SUPPORT good luck chillz i wish you the best of luck ❤️

• Kudaa locked this topic

Archived