• No

Your User Name:

A: iclapzy

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_1:0:201070832

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Twitch iclapzyy#1110

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes, I have been punished a few times. The most memorable time is when I was banned while playing the Osama Bin Laden role. I /advert terror and I didn’t see anything happen, so I did it again immediately after. At the time I did not know that was not allowed. Any time I have been punished was for simply not knowing my rules. I have learned a lot from all mistakes, and now keep a picture of the rules open on my phone while playing to avoid any future mistakes.

Your Age:

A: 14

Your Time Zone:

A: Central (UTC-5)

Time Played:

A: 4 days (405 hours total on Gmod)

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have no staffing experience. However, I watch a lot of sits.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I feel like I could make a great asset to the staff team. I am very mature and treat everybody with respect. I have been behaving while playing and in the forums. I have learned from my past mistakes and fix them. On the late weekend nights I have noticed there is little to no staff online, and that’s the time I’m most free to be online. I also really want to help other players learn the rules so that they can play without the fear of getting themselves accidentally banned. I feel like I get along with everyone really well on the server, which is one of the reasons this is my favorite server. I would be honored to spend my time on this server as a moderator and work along side this awesome staff team.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Every day/ normally get on around 4p.m. and off around 10p.m. due to being a student.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes, I have read the whole article multiple times and now keep the rules next to me on my phone while I play.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, I am aware.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist

Archived