VoidGamingTV Staff Application

Will I Make A Good Addition To The Staff Team?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Become Staff?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: VoidGamingTV

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A: STEAM_0:0:182966682

Your Discord Name and #:

A: VoidGamingTV#5192

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes, I have been Perma Banned For MRDM(Terror) and 4 Day Ban For RDM x7 In Spawn(Terror).

Your Age:

A: 14

Your Timezone:

A: CST

Time Played:

A: 443 Hours (When Making This)

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have Staffing experience on another server called Void Dark Rp but unfortunately the server has met its point where it has died and no one really plays on it anymore. 200-300+Hours of just taking sits on my other account.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I believe I can bring a lot to your staff team because I have lots of experience being staff and I am active on discord I just don't type on it because I don't have really much to say on the discord. Apart from on the forums I try to reply to almost every single staff application. I understand that I was perm banned and that I bought a unban I didn't buy the unban just to MRDM again I bought it for another chance to become staff on the server that I wanted to be staff on. I know that buying a unban doesn't take away the fact that I MRDMed and RDM x7. I am doing this because I know what I did was wrong and I am trying to make up for what I did I know that these actions are hard to forgive for most people but I have changed since the 2 bans, I am a whole new person. I can really bring a lot to the staff team I know how to deal with minges and trolls(200-300+Hours Taking Sits On Other Account). I am Kind,Calm Even At The Worst Times,Respectful To All People and I also know that both people have a side to the sit. I never ever took a sit that my friends did because I don't want to accidentally take their side just because they are my friend. Towards about the middle of me playing on the server I had very bad experience with people because I MRDMED and RDM x7 but I am no longer that person anymore. I help out new players when I have the time like just the other day I tought this weed grower how to grow weed because he had no idea how to.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: About 8 Hours when I don't have school and about 5 hours when I have school&work.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes, Very Familiar

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes I Don't Do Much On The Server RN Anyways So I Don't Worry About Losing RP Time

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes, I have

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: Exhibitionist

App is good.

you are a minge sometimes. 

you didn't really get any more Forum/Discord activity since your last staff app.

again, only the fact that you got Perma Banned dosen't look like you're fit for the staff team at all. That is a no return point. 

Didn't saw you that much in-game since your last staff app.

Sorry but it's a -Support for me. Goodluck ! 

-Support

Perm banned as well as a 4 day ban

Forum activity could use work

2 Yes votes in the poll almost instantly but nothing in the actual comments seems a little unusual (Advertising possibly?)

+Support

Good app

I don't know you personally and have never seen you in-game though it does seem people think you are mingy, and you also have 2 large bans (1 perma) Improve your reputation with the community.

Overall,

-Support

BEST OF LUCK

I feel like for get on for like a week straight, make an application for staff, then once you get denied you stop playing for a month. You have been perma banned and that is unforgettable. Haven’t really even talked to you much. -Support for me.

On 8/29/2019 at 12:24 PM, Chillzyboo said:

-Support

Perm banned as well as a 4 day ban

Forum activity could use work

2 Yes votes in the poll almost instantly but nothing in the actual comments seems a little unusual (Advertising possibly?)

+Support

Good app

I don't know you personally and have never seen you in-game though it does seem people think you are mingy, and you also have 2 large bans (1 perma) Improve your reputation with the community.

Overall,

-Support

BEST OF LUCK

-Support 

• Kudaa locked this topic

Archived