• no

Your Username:

A:sonicmest1

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A:STEAM_0:0:246937007

Your Discord Name and #:

A: sonicmest1#5418

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:yes rdm x5 I killed some that was prop blocking and killed on person in spawn I blow up with no advert and I killed some one in my party I thought friendly fire was off.

Your Age:

A:14

Your Timezone:

A:UTC-4Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)

Time Played:

A:156:45:45

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:none I want this to be my first

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:I feel like I would be a great addition to the staff team I love helping such a great community In any way I can. If someone asks for help I always try my best to help them when they need it. Another reason I should be a staff member is that this is one of my favorite communities I have ever seen and one of the best you could ever see. So when I ever get on a server there are no admins so I would like to change that so I can help people trying to have a good time and not have people trying to ruin other people experience and to help people that play at different times so I want it to feel like they where playing if staff where on so fewer people brake the rules. The reason I want to be staff is that I think I became more mature over the summer and I like to help people when they need it so if you need someone to go on when no admin is on so if you need someone to do early staff you got me because I will be on early and I will do 5-7 hours of staffing and I will help in the best way I can to try to make it fairer for people that get on that why I feel like I can help . With staff I have 6 days on the server and am gonna probably have more hours I have been punished before on some servers but I will like to make it up by positively helping the community so if you guys feel like I should help I will and I will also say that I will try my best as a staff member and I will be the honest I can be and I tell both sides I have been toxic but I am trying not to be rube because as a staff member you have to be respect full in a sit no matter what so I am gonna stop being toxic 
plus I am 14 you can always get a few years of me and a lot of hours.
With the powers as a staff member, I will not abuse it because that will equal a demote and no one wants to be demoted that is sad then no one will trust you and if anyone brakes the rules I will do anything in my power to stop them in there action and we ever there are new rules I always try to get the best understanding of the rules of any way I can and everyone makes mistakes and they should learn and fix there mistake people that they make and am not saying am perfect.

How often can you be on the server?:

A:5-7

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A:Exhibitionist

-support

Still can't spell application

Immature

Mingy at times

Been punished for something pretty big.

I just can't imagine trusting you with the power to ban people. I don't believe I could ever vote yes on this until you are much older and more mature.

(Edit: Yet again three yes votes with one support, and that support wasn't even able to vote by not meeting TOS. Just like last time this seems like a fix.)

5 minutes ago, Voren Redden said:

Your currently banned, if I recall. By me. Unless that ban is up. But if it is, it's only ended by a day or two.

Try again at another time is my judgement.

-SUPPORT

Don’t think he’s banned anymore. I saw him in game today. 

On 9/2/2019 at 3:41 PM, Jshieb said:

-support

Still can't spell application

Immature

Mingy at times

Been punished for something pretty big.

I just can't imagine trusting you with the power to ban people. I don't believe I could ever vote yes on this until you are much older and more mature.

(Edit: Yet again three yes votes with one support, and that support wasn't even able to vote by not meeting TOS. Just like last time this seems like a fix.)

exactly what I said but im done typing here (if you can delete comments on a topic he definitely deleted what I said about him fixing it)

9 hours ago, gradyhasautism said:

last post I promise but who do I get into contact to tell this dude off legit 6 yes and only one +support then all the rest are -support something fishy is going on here

it isn't your staff application, and if you're talking about luna then he posted his segment AFTER everyone else, there's no "telling people off" tbh, just deal with it.

also,

-support for reasons above

Archived