R0bert Took his own sit.

discordlunaa

Your in-game name: Luna

Staff members name: R0bert

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/): Idfk

Explain what happened: I RDMed somebody, that's my first offense in a couple weeks (Not counting demote :P ) And I assume because he didn't like me, he decided to give me a 10 minute jail instead of 5. I know about SMD, but it was my first offence and I was not minging, nor am I known to minge. I was just playing with my friend Latsu. So in my opinion, his Staff member Discretion was uncalled for. Not only that but when I made a ticket on him about it, he took it and told me I would not be unjailed and closed it. His claim is "It didn't have my name in it" But if you use common sense you would be able to understand that it was clearly about him. He didn't even say "Remake the sit" or try to see if another staff member was available to take the sit, or try to fix his mistake.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

That dude that made the sit kind of sounds like drangia lol

I don't hate you, but it doesn't matter if it is your first time RDMing someone or not. He was standing in a corner not moving and you shot him. So it was most likely on purpose. The taking the own SIT thing, I looked at the SIT didn't have anyone name in it or directed to anyone so I took it. And as anyone would do is tell you to make a report on the forums. No one is going to unjail you. I tried to get damp but he was AFK. Nothing I did wrong. 

9 minutes ago, Robert. said:

I don't hate you, but it doesn't matter if it is your first time RDMing someone or not. He was standing in a corner not moving and you shot him. So it was most likely on purpose. The taking the own SIT thing, I looked at the SIT didn't have anyone name in it or directed to anyone so I took it. And as anyone would do is tell you to make a report on the forums. No one is going to unjail you. I tried to get damp but he was AFK. Nothing I did wrong. 

First of all, you're taking his word over mine. He did not give you any video evidence of what happened. Secondly, you took your own sit. Doesnt matter the situation, you still took it. Third of all, it doesn't matter if it was crossfire or blantant RDM. I do not get a 10 minute jail just because it was clearly RDM. It's only if I keep RDMing or am a known mine, which I am not. You should read the staff doc about SMD

-support

1. You literally made a false sit. You're supposed to deal with those type of things on the forums. You should know that, you were a Senior Admin after all.

2. You didn't have his name in it. Although it might of been obvious the sit was about him, there was nothing in the sit description to reference that it was about him.

Final Verdict: I think one of the managers should talk to him in dms about this situation. It was obvious the sit was about him but since his name wasn't referenced then the sit could of theoretically have been about any staff member. For example, i could of taken the sit and he could of claimed that i took my own sit. even though i had nothing to do with the situation. But, to conclude, he should not be given any long term punishment.

1 hour ago, Azrael said:

-support

1. You literally made a false sit. You're supposed to deal with those type of things on the forums. You should know that, you were a Senior Admin after all.

2. You didn't have his name in it. Although it might of been obvious the sit was about him, there was nothing in the sit description to reference that it was about him.

Final Verdict: I think one of the managers should talk to him in dms about this situation. It was obvious the sit was about him but since his name wasn't referenced then the sit could of theoretically have been about any staff member. For example, i could of taken the sit and he could of claimed that i took my own sit. even though i had nothing to do with the situation. But, to conclude, he should not be given any long term punishment.

That's in no way a false sit, there were higher ups including a manager that could have dealt with it. 

Also you're contradicting yourself. If there was nothing about the sit discription pointing to hit being about him, how would it have been obvious.

The sit was in fact obviously about him when he's the only person to jail me in that session and we were talking about it on ooc. I said the same thing I said in the ticket in ooc to him and he said "Dont RDM" 

And in your verdict, I'm not sure if you're trying to say that I set him up or that I could have set him up, but I have the full 12 minute video if you need it. 

18 minutes ago, Copton Chill said:

Did Luna admit to this ? Or did the person that made the sit give proof ?

Did latsu even mind him being RDMed? 

You can see in the sit I didnt, although it is kind of hard to hear my mic, I said it was crossfire. You can't see if it was or wasn't in manager, and the guy clearly gave no video evidence since I did admit to the RDM. However the problem I had was that he used SMD as an excuse to jail me longer when I did not deserve it.

30 minutes ago, discordlunaa said:

You can see in the sit I didnt, although it is kind of hard to hear my mic, I said it was crossfire. You can't see if it was or wasn't in manager, and the guy clearly gave no video evidence since I did admit to the RDM. However the problem I had was that he used SMD as an excuse to jail me longer when I did not deserve it.

Watched the vid. The sit was clearly and obviously made to Robert, even if his name wasn't on it. Going by technicality is stupid when we know what the sit called was regarding. Never once did the other guy give proof of it not being crossfire and you can hear Luna saying it was a mistake("snipers tend to do that") and that he adverted crossfire.

+Support

Well now that I have time and am not being rushed out the door, let me explain my side more clearly.

The reason I have to believe you rdmed the dude on purpose is because you were a runner randomly shooting your for what ever reason. I would under stand if it was a shotgun or some type of automatic weapon. No, it was a sniper. Snipers don't tend to kill people by crossfire. And you shot him directly in the chest. Plus, I didn't even recognize it Luna until I got in the second sit. I treat all people the same way no matter who. Even if they are my closest friends. From my point of view it looked like you did it on purpose.

Now to me supposedly taking my own sit, which is a false sit that should of been taken to the forums. I was not fully aware of what the SIT was about I seen staff member and unjail me. I didn't read it fully until I teleported to you. I already knew damp was afk and didn't think another staff was online, my bad. And, not to mention the second false SIT you made after you video ended if I was really trying to take my own SIT on purpose I would of taken the second SIT you made.

Overall I am sorry you broke a rule and got jailed for it.

a2e52908e47ade62c648199ed6ddfc5b.jpg

23 minutes ago, Robert. said:

Well now that I have time and am not being rushed out the door, let me explain my side more clearly.

The reason I have to believe you rdmed the dude on purpose is because you were a runner randomly shooting your for what ever reason. I would under stand if it was a shotgun or some type of automatic weapon. No, it was a sniper. Snipers don't tend to kill people by crossfire. And you shot him directly in the chest. Plus, I didn't even recognize it Luna until I got in the second sit. I treat all people the same way no matter who. Even if they are my closest friends. From my point of view it looked like you did it on purpose.

Now to me supposedly taking my own sit, which is a false sit that should of been taken to the forums. I was not fully aware of what the SIT was about I seen staff member and unjail me. I didn't read it fully until I teleported to you. I already knew damp was afk and didn't think another staff was online, my bad. And, not to mention the second false SIT you made after you video ended if I was really trying to take my own SIT on purpose I would of taken the second SIT you made.

Overall I am sorry you broke a rule and got jailed for it.

a2e52908e47ade62c648199ed6ddfc5b.jpg

Like I said, blatant RDM or crossfire, you do not jail for 10 minutes on the first offence unless I am a known minge (which I'm not) or I've RDMed before, which I did not. Whether it was RDM or not does not matter, and is not up for debate because crossfire or not it is still RDM.

And again, it's not a false sit. A higher up could have taken my sit and have their input, either that I'm wrong or that I'm right, and I would get a lesser jail or stay with the current one.

As for you not carefully reading the ticket, why wouldn't you say that when you came to me and I asked you why you took your own sit. Instead you got defensive and used the excuse "My name wasn't on it" and then I told you it was common sense and explained why it was, and instead of saying anything you just TP out like you're afraid of a conversation on why you broke a staff rule. 

My tip, read tickets before you take them, and own up to your mistake when you make one.

39 minutes ago, Robert. said:

I would under stand if it was a shotgun or some type of automatic weapon. No, it was a sniper. Snipers don't tend to kill people by crossfire. And you shot him directly in the chest.

Actually snipers are buggy as hell, only half of the time you can even see the crosshair on the scope and sometimes it zooms in without scope. It's opposite of accurate if you're in a hurry, there could have been someone standing in between of Luna and victim but rdm manager won't show that. It's upto victim to show that through proof.... 

Archived