creli    3

Your Username:

A: Creli

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A: STEAM_0:0:486372381

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Crelix#8500

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes along time ago I Mass RDK'ed in the mines since then i've been a good boy and haven't gotten in trouble

Your Age:

A: 17

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: 800

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I was trial mod on a server and was a sit with almost 600 sits on her but got demoted for something I shouldn't have done

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: As i have said before in previous applications and in the one that was accepted I just want to make the server an enjoyable place to chill and role play on the server rid of all the Rdmers , minges, toxic rule breakers, and etc. But mainly while i was on the exhibitionrp staff team I was actually having fun taking sits and getting to know new players and people enjoyed me as a staff member that's why i want to come back cause numerous times i've been told to come back so this is my attempt I also loved playing with all the other staff members cause they where nice and not toxic to me like all the other people i used to play with but last and finally i would just want to be back in the community helping out the server as mush as i can cause it was fun while it lasted last time I was staff.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: From when i wake up to when i sleep sometimes i wont be on cause life stuff but i would always get on after those events.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: yes very much i still try to make people abide by them.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: yes and i dont really rp anymore so id mainly just be staffing

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: yes i have read TOS and meet the requirements for everything

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: Exhibitionist

PS. I LOVE YOU ALL ❤️ 

Soo good    17

+Support

He was a good staff member 

Fun to RP with

Not toxic

-Support

Can be triggered sometimes

Hope you get staff ❤️

Majistic    19
6 minutes ago, Soo good said:

+Support

He was a good staff member 

Fun to RP with

Not toxic

-Support

Can be triggered sometimes

Hope you get staff ❤️

Didn't you help him sit farm on alts? 

Seems a little sus...

creli    3
1 minute ago, Andy said:

You should specify what you got demoted for since I have no clue what it is.

I rp'ed with a banned player which i didn't know it was him and *mass discord invites* when all i did was send it to people who where on my invite list and i own up to playing with the banned player cause i understand it was common sense but i wasn't the only staff member that did it on there main account and the other staff member went on a alt to play with said banned player to not get caught but as i said i have learned from my mistakes and will do better if i get the position

Majistic    19
18 minutes ago, Andy said:

You should specify what you got demoted for since I have no clue what it is.

He was Demoted for sit farming, played with a banned player and mass sent discord invites.

-Support from me though. I do not have much respect for people who are demoted. Personally you were given a chance after multiple times of being denied and you kind of blew it tbh. You also did know it was Yumi cause you were in the call with Yumi and Soy when you were caught sit farming by the people in my call ( which shall remain nameless unless they want to come forward themselves)

🤷‍♂️

lol failrdm 

Screenshot_58.png

Edited by Majistic

3 minutes ago, Majistic said:

He was Demoted for sit farming, played with a banned player and mass sent discord invites.

lol failrdm 

Screenshot_58.png

specify what you got demoted for otherwise good job!

Worlld    97

+Active

+Good guy

-Played with a banned player and claims "he didn't know it was him" when I know you knew it was him.

-Demoted for sit farming

Overall, - Support. We can't have staff that like to break rules. I like you as a friend but not as a staff. 

• Haha 1

crowbar    5
47 minutes ago, SomebodyEpic said:

- Support was demoted for sit farming

Over all creli is not a terrible person but i do not believe he is staff material

I agree with this, You arent a bad person Creli, but you got demoted for sit farm

Azrael    50

-support

- Was literally demoted as a trial mod

-Mingy as hell

-He worked together with a leaker and refused to reveal his name when asked by staff members (I found out after that Trippy was the one leaking stuff in admin chat. But i had to find this information out on my own)

-Only cares about himself. I gave him many opportunities to prove his loyalty to the community but he always put his own selfish motives before everyone else.

To conclude, I've never felt more strongly about a negative support in my entire life. This individual broke staff guidelines and was demoted as a trial mod, and on top of that he didn't cooperate with staff when asked about a leaker. And lastly, i firmly believe this man only cares about himself, he most likely only wants staff because he's power hungry. 

thorobred    49

- support

while i dont really know you 

you were demoted at trial mod

you are involved with bad people 

mingey

does not truly want to help the staff team 

Rigbe    33
17 hours ago, Azrael said:

-support

- Was literally demoted as a trial mod

-Mingy as hell

-He worked together with a leaker and refused to reveal his name when asked by staff members (I found out after that Trippy was the one leaking stuff in admin chat. But i had to find this information out on my own)

-Only cares about himself. I gave him many opportunities to prove his loyalty to the community but he always put his own selfish motives before everyone else.

To conclude, I've never felt more strongly about a negative support in my entire life. This individual broke staff guidelines and was demoted as a trial mod, and on top of that he didn't cooperate with staff when asked about a leaker. And lastly, i firmly believe this man only cares about himself, he most likely only wants staff because he's power hungry. 

I'm gonna have to agree with this as well.

You were demoted as a tmod...

Staffing isn't for everyone

If you really want to be staff then you should probably change your behavior as other players in the community say that you're still mingy

Also don't sitfarm that's a big no

-support

joshh    18

-Support
I personally do know you to be a pretty chill dude, but that demotion is not good for your reputation. I'm not sure about the sitfarming allegations since you were a SIT for so long and personally didn't see you do it.

However, having someone leak info to your via staff chat is very untrustworthy. I don't believe shit should be talked about you without you knowing, but having someone relay the info to you was still wrong. 

(Good intentions, amazing playtime, potential sitfarm, mass invite, demotion)

Trofi    11

Haha. No.

sorry creli ily you and all but ngl you would make a horrible staff member.

mingey

gets jailed often

annoying 

Sorry man 

creli    3

This sounds weird but thank you for all your feedback with puts me in a new mindset and will take everyones feedback to the heart and try to change my ways ik not to reply on a staff application but I see all the flaws in me and i need to fix them such as mingyness and ect. thank you ❤️ you all