• No

Your Username:

A:Cashxc

Your SteamID:

A:STEAM_0:0:195240982

Your Discord Name and #:

A:Cashxc#7148

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:I did Get jailed for prop flying wit hthe little tube but i dint know i coulnt do it because i saw it built at spawn so i thought it was okay too do but it was not and i wont ever do it Agian

Your Age:

A:14

Your Timezone:

A:Central

Time Played:

A:104 Hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:None 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:Well i Have Been Playing on Exibiton For whew As long as i can thing back when We dint even Have Eixibitonist And I Have Always Loved The Server This is  the Only server i Have Ever Reached 100 Hours on And This server Is a 1 Fitth of my total Gmod Hours I love And i Have Always Wanted Too Help People Sometimes If someone asks A question i will just anwser it automaticly becasue well i used too be a noob and someone helped  me so i repay those people by helping the new players and all around i think im a pretty cherry person in game i allways base with people laugh with people have some jokes because its Fun And Thats Why i think I should be Accepted im AlRound a nice And helping Person 

How often can you be on the server?:

A:8-9 Hours Week Ends 2-3 Week Days

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:Yes But Somtimes I can Forget Cause WPhew There Are a lot of Rules so i might need a Refreshier 

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:Yes 

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A:Exibitonist

2 hours ago, gradyhasautism said:

1 mingy 2 I believe I've seen you multiple times being jailed for rdm  3 your never on 4 cant spell 5 cant be respectful 6 horrid paragraph.  in all you should not be a staff member

-support

When Have i gotten Jailed For Rdm

Archived