staff report

HAPPYHOBO

Your in-game name:HAPPY HOBO

Staff members name:thrill da gay doggy

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/)? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:STEAM_0:0:146316832

Explain what happened:SO I SAW A MUG AND TRY'D YO ARREST THE MUGGER BUT HE KILLED ME AND THEN I COME OUT OF SPAWN AND SEE HIM KILL SOMONE WITH A RAIL GUN AND THEN THE MUGGER GETS ME ADMIN JAILED AND I SAID LOOK IN LOGS HE KILLED SOMEONE SO I AM ALLOWED TO ARREST HIM

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)1240013604_GarrysMod16_09_201911_00_17AM.thumb.png.283c5c0eb5e9961e53915c212ace0e65.png

Garry's Mod 16_09_2019 11_24_11 AM.png

12 minutes ago, HAPPYHOBO said:

THE PHOTO SHOWS THAT HE DID KILL SOMEONE AND THAT I ARRESTED HIM

LET'S NOT USE ALL CAPS BECAUSE THATS ANNOYING

Jokes aside, you're derailing the post. If you have something so important to say, at least condense it to one message...

From the given sit I was in with you, a player "VP Tojo" had made a sit claiming that you "falsely arrested him" I proceeded to pull you both into a sit where you both explained each of your side of the story. I had checked both time stamps, and when this had occurred and had noticed you had died to VP while attempting to arrest him. After proceeding to speak to you about that, I then had checked when you actually had arrested him. It turns out at this given time you walked out of spawn when Tojo and the other player where in a brawl and tojo had killed the player. Your next assumption was that he just murdered the person. However you didn't take into account that the first law states "You may not attack another citizen unless in self defense." Now I had went back into RDM manager and had grabbed the part where these two where in a brawl. I had then went back to find the kill logs for it. I will proceed to show you the kill logs, and RDM manager from both perspectives of them shooting each other with both a "pistol and a rail gun"

I went ahead and labeled each person during the fight. Here you can see the player "3 Pete" holding out a weapon and VP holding out the rail gun both aiming directly at each other in the fighting process. 

2f2a60180ba673c5dfd8dfb54066bee4.png

I went ahead and matched the time stamps from this perspective of the fight. After you had died, you had walked out of spawn and saw this incident happen.

349efb621cce706a4d359265c7f17814.png

About 1 minute after you proceeded to arrest the person who was self defending himself which may I remind you is in the laws stating self defense is fine.

5e4801768bf331886bd44887a42271c0.png

I went ahead and took another screenshot for you. 

cc47b06de78b6f9b11cfb3406b901f07.png

At this given time, I did not manage to grab the damage logs because there had been about 20 mass rdms happening at the given time. I'm sorry for that inconvenience, but I had made due with what I had.

The claim you had made about the whole mugging thing I had verified and made sure in the incident none of that occurred.

+Support. I mean the evidence is bad, and more would be better, but I can sorta see how Tojo killed someone (against law) so this man went and arrested him, then he gets jailed for "rda" even though it seems he had a valid reason.

I may change my vote if more evidence leads towards it being something else, but it does show him legally being able to arrest Tojo then getting jailed for it

EDIT: I Am changing my vote from +Support to -Support as Thrill explained what happened and backed up his reasoning for jailing you.
This is derailing a application. Doesn't matter what you missed out on its his opinion and you take what you get served in life. 
-Support

3 hours ago, HAPPYHOBO said:

what does my evidence not show

3 hours ago, IsThrill said:

At this given time, I did not manage to grab the damage logs because there had been about 20 mass rdms happening at the given time. I'm sorry for that inconvenience, but I had made due with what I had.

Also Rdm Manager shows who dealt damage to both users just rightclick and show "damage to killer"

4 hours ago, IsThrill said:

From the given sit I was in with you, a player "VP Tojo" had made a sit claiming that you "falsely arrested him" I proceeded to pull you both into a sit where you both explained each of your side of the story. I had checked both time stamps, and when this had occurred and had noticed you had died to VP while attempting to arrest him. After proceeding to speak to you about that, I then had checked when you actually had arrested him. It turns out at this given time you walked out of spawn when Tojo and the other player where in a brawl and tojo had killed the player. Your next assumption was that he just murdered the person. However you didn't take into account that the first law states "You may not attack another citizen unless in self defense." Now I had went back into RDM manager and had grabbed the part where these two where in a brawl. I had then went back to find the kill logs for it. I will proceed to show you the kill logs, and RDM manager from both perspectives of them shooting each other with both a "pistol and a rail gun"

I went ahead and labeled each person during the fight. Here you can see the player "3 Pete" holding out a weapon and VP holding out the rail gun both aiming directly at each other in the fighting process. 

2f2a60180ba673c5dfd8dfb54066bee4.png

I went ahead and matched the time stamps from this perspective of the fight. After you had died, you had walked out of spawn and saw this incident happen.

349efb621cce706a4d359265c7f17814.png

About 1 minute after you proceeded to arrest the person who was self defending himself which may I remind you is in the laws stating self defense is fine.

5e4801768bf331886bd44887a42271c0.png

I went ahead and took another screenshot for you. 

cc47b06de78b6f9b11cfb3406b901f07.png

The claim you had made about the whole mugging thing I had verified and made sure in the incident none of that occurred.

STOP USEING CAPS IT HURTS MY EYES

But for real you should read the rules and laws and Thrill response is a lot more clear. He did his job right you broke a rule got jailed for rdm and that's all to it.

-support

Archived