A: i was jailed for 10 mins, RDM X2, it was a misunderstanding of mine

Your Age:

A: 14

Your Timezone:

A: CST

Time Played:

A:  roughly around 210 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: none but i gladly hope that changes today!

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: To start, I am very experienced in Garry's Mod. I have nearly an unholy 1000 hours total on the game. It would be safe of me to assume that 900 of those hours were spent online playing on DarkRp servers. I have probably been playing the game for well over 4 years and love it just as much as the first time I played it. Being that I'm 14, I am mature and understand the responsibility and authority associated with the Admin position. I know how to handle situations involving insubordinate players, cheaters, and rule breakers. I am active on discord and I have good situational communication skills that will aid me through the many struggles that come along with the position. I am a amazing problem solver, critical thinker, and partner. I will not hesitate to ban/warn/jail anyone even if it is my best friend. I will listen and respect those a higher rank above me. I will do what im told to do plus I will even do good when not instructed. I will listen and not complain, grouch, or moan about ANYTHING.  I have learned from those sickening players how not to behave as an admin and promise to be fair and honest.  I know the DarkRp server is relatively young, but I love the direction it is going and would love even more to be apart of it. Thank You, Sniper

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 3-4 hours a day 3-4 times a week

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes, very

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes indeed

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes i have

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: Exhibitionist

• Kudaa locked this topic

Archived