DeleteME

Your in-game name:
Bubbles Aka Rybbon

Staff members name:
TTV.NoFakeFRL

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/)? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:
STEAM_0:1:246364186

Explain what happened:
I decided to hop on some Garry's Mod to mess around seeing as I have nothing better to do. I got on and a kid by the name of Big Mario is mic spamming at silk and me. I warned the kid 3 times and proceeded to kill him. He kept moving from side to side so I couldn't hit him right away. Little ways later, I terror and killed the kid. He comes back and starts mic spamming so a hobo killed him w/ a sniper. He then makes a sit accusing me of killing him, guess he thought it was me because I was holding my AWP. NoFake took the sit, and brought me. He didn't ask for either of our sides and just said that I rdm'ed him, I get defensive because I didn't want to be jailed for something I didn't do. I didn't shoot the guy any time after the first incident and I didn't kill anyone else after the warn beside during a terror.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)
1.thumb.jpg.5253609b4590925510933840bc0de298.jpg2.thumb.jpg.2b91da8caa97b2659dbe6a60b7384dd1.jpg3.thumb.jpg.86d1ab1b2518c397d5a50655b7089bd1.jpg

You warned him in a laps time of 20-25 sec and that is too long. Normaly you need to advert way faster. I tried multiple times to tell you this but you kept on talking over me saying that you never killed the guy, that im a shit ass admin, basically you didn't wanted to listen a single word that was comming out of my mic. I then tell you that I would have to jail you for rdm and that next time you need to be more quicker in your adverts.

in your paragraph, you are saying that you never killed him but the logs are clearly showing that you killed him after your adverts and that's what the sit was about, not about the other guy. I tried to tell you aswell but your were never letting me say a word. 

next time, try to listen to what the Staff Member is trying to tell you, that would create less problems like this.

9 minutes ago, TTV.NoFakeFRL said:

You warned him in a laps time of 20-25 sec and that is too long. Normaly you need to advert way faster. I tried multiple times to tell you this but you kept on talking over me

I thank you for seeing this post as i told you I was going to make it but unfortunately you didn't even know that I warned him. You never asked me for my side of the story nor did you tell me or the other guy to be quiet. I never once yelled at you for being a "shit admin" during the sit.

I did completely forget about shooting him so that is my bad.
All you said is "you did shoot him with a railgun"
"it did kill him" "okay you are going to get jailed"

2 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I thank you for seeing this post as i told you I was going to make it but unfortunately you didn't even know that I warned him. You never asked me for my side of the story nor did you tell me or the other guy to be quiet. I never once yelled at you for being a "shit admin" during the sit.

I did completely forget about shooting him so that is my bad.
All you said is "you did shoot him with a railgun"
"it did kill him" "okay you are going to get jailed"

Look, im telling you that I asked you your side of the story and the only thing that you were telling is  "I never killed him" "I never killed him". You simply didn't wanted to listen. I don't have a recording to show what really happened but anyways I will not argue with you about that. As I told you on my previous post "next time, try to listen to what the Staff Member is trying to tell you, that would create less problems like this."

6 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Uh no you didn't lmao heres the audio for you :D

When yo go "oh shit" and poop yourself because he has evidence lol

The audio dosen't matter at all, I writed that I TRIED multiple times to tell you that your adverts were too spaced between each other. You see in your recording where my mic is open, but I am not saying anything, that's when I tried to explain it to you but again, "You were keeping on arguing and talking over me".

10 minutes ago, TTV.NoFakeFRL said:

The audio dosen't matter at all, I writed that I TRIED multiple times to tell you that your adverts were too spaced between each other. You see in your recording where my mic is open, but I am not saying anything, that's when I tried to explain it to you but again, "You were keeping on arguing and talking over me".

You didn't even say a word about it to begin with lmao you had no clue i warned him, ill let the other decide 

but personally you're a staff you can gag, and mute, you control the sit but in the end you jailed me for something that I didn't do

2 minutes ago, TTV.NoFakeFRL said:

BTW my guy you were not on your property at all..

Staff Report 2.jpg

Staff report.jpg

I know like i said I forgot. i dealt damage to him on accedent before he died cus he was on property lol that why i kept saying it

that why I said Ardm at the begining and that it wasnt rdm

-Support 

The adverts were, at least to me, in fair length. Rybbon or "BuBbLeS" should not have been jailed.

Although I think punishment should not be given ( A Staff Strike) I think this person should just be talked to. This honestly is being blown out of proportion and arguing on your staff report  as well as making a staff report over a 5 min jail in the first place is simply just immature. It also shows with how immature you are by calling the other person in your sit, "stupid" and, "retarded". This is literally just pointless arguing.

Might I also suggest not derailing your post.

Archived