A: 14

Your Timezone:

A: GMT+2

Time Played:

A: 1 Year

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Superadmin At VortexRp

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I am very mature, I actually know how to take sits and be a staff member, I'm very calm and never get angry. I respect other people and their decisions, I can be extremely active helping people, taking sits, helping the server and helping the roleplay experience. I have a lot of experience as staff so I dont need any help or training and I am very proffessional. I treat all the players equally and give them the right punishments. A lot of staff on here are new to staffing, I can help them to get better at it and help the players. I can be online when not many staff are on, making sure minges dont get inside. I am able to make difficult decisions while under a lot of pressure as I have been staff before. I want to help the players and make the server a better place. I know how to punish people and take action because of my experience, I know all the ULX commands and how to use them. I even have binds that help me if someone is for example, mass RDMing, I could insta freeze and ban him. I actually used to be a minge, as you saw with my ban so I know what they're after and how to stop them. I listen to everyone and what they have to say and I understand the frustration of being RDM'd over and over

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Everyday

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: VIP

Just now, Frozen said:

Tell me how i am inactive played not so long ago and playing now + a vac ban does not describe a person, And if i have been Superadmin how could i be immature?

You're arguing on your own staff app. I never see you on and a rank doesn't show if someone is mature or not.

-Support

I have never seen you in game.

You do not have 1 year in play time.

Your whole paragraph is basically how you  have experience and you are already the best staff.

EDIT: -support Keeps responding to these when he is still wrong. Please stop responding.

-support

Time played is 1 year? Miskie doesn't have that much in game time.

Seems a bit immature based on responses. Sometimes you just need to take the criticism and then try and improve rather than arguing and refusing to change.

Rough with the TOS. I'm not entirely sure you did enough work before making this app. I took my time with my app, you should too.

Archived