A: STEAM_:0:0:82332298

Your Discord Name and #: 

A: Drake Remorea#9553

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: No

Your Age:

A: 16

Your Timezone:

A: Mountain Standard Time (MST -7:00 UTC)

Time Played:

A: 8 Hours, I understand the application calls for a minimum 48 hours. But I am very versatile and adaptable. I have read the rules over twice, the first and second time I got online. I have played the game for a few hours to get the feel I've been talking to players and staff, reporting incidents and partaking in sits and understanding how the staff run. I feel I've learned a great deal in this time and I am going to continue to play on this server and gain more understanding and more hours. I don't feel my current hours should be a justification to not accepting me; however if you do, that's your perspective on the situation and I understand.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: A lot lol. I've staffed on plenty of RP servers, a lot of dark rp servers where I have reached the role Senior Admin, that was the highest role I reached on a dark rp server. I did Co Own a server once however it wasn't very successful and had like 10 regulars and stragglers. I have been a Head Admin on a Military RP server. I have plenty more staff experience that I don't feel is worth mentioning, however it does mean I have a lot of basic ULX understanding and different log systems or menus.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I should be accepted into the staff team because I will be a valuable asset. If I am accepted I will prove this to the server and my superiors constantly with my work effort, loyalty, versatility, adaptability, ability to listen, and many more skills I can present as a member of this staff team. I should be accepted because I understand the role I'll be taking on, I know what to do, how, and when. For me I when would be anytime I am online, now I understand the guidelines say not to over-staff and work yourself out; but to me staffing isn't a chore, or fun. It's like a job, but I enjoy it. I enjoy being able to be friendly and deal with situations where everyone has their justice and problems solved. I should be accepted because I believe I can really make a difference in the efficiency at which the staff team run, because I will work to the best of my ability at all times. Which means that rather than having to wait for your sit to be taken because others are being dealt with, I can quickly deal with a sit, explain clearly to all parties involved and use commands quickly and be onto the next sit.  

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I can be on the server 2-3 hours a weekday as I am in school still, it would be after 5pm MST (7pm EST) until 10pm MST (12am EST), the hours in which I am online between these hours may vary. On weekends I usually play 5 hours, 1-2 in the morning, 8 am MST (10am EST) another hour or two after noon, 1pm MST (3pm EST) and another hour or two in the evening 8pm MST (10pm EST)     (however, please keep in mind that these are when I get online, so I would still be online for 1-2 hours after I get online)

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes I read it over the first two times I got online and anytime I get into a situation I reference the MOTD and the section I need.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes I plan on staffing 90%+ of my time.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes 

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: User

Thank you all to who read my application, please don't overthink my status as a new player on the server. I am a very talented staff member when apart of a team and if I am given the chance I will prove it constantly, I will always follow rules and guidelines and always work to the best of my ability. This staff application was rather short so if anyone has any questions about me or my abilities or anything really, please message me on the forums and I will respond as soon as possible! ~ Drake Remorea

Archived