ph1l Harassing

Blufoxz

Users IGN: Ph1l

Users SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010: He left before i thought of grabbing that

Explain what happened: i was growing weed in my base when i left to sell. i exited my front door and he killed me. no advert no nothing, so i came back assuming it was juts rdm and not a raid and entered my base once again. Ph1l came back after that and i killed him. i went back in my base and was fixing everything, Ph1l came back sand started to raid( still did not advert) and i killed him. Ph1l came back again and killed me and took all my weed and shit. i went back and Ph1l was inside my base which he had raided ( still has not adverted) and he killed me. i went back to tell him he did not adverted and broke nlr which he replied by killing me. Ph1l then proceeded to harass me and rdm me. no staff were on and this kept going until a fellow player told me to record so i could report here. i did not get much but i caught the tail end of it which seems to be enough.  at 1:19 you can see him baiting me in the ooc chat. sorry the second video is long its really only the beginning that matters 

Archived