A: Perma banned mRDM x35 

Your Age:

A: 14 

Your Timezone:

A: CST.

Time Played:

A: Around 3 weeks.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Some experience with decently large Discord servers, not much on Gmod.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:

I've played Exhibition for a while, and I enjoy spending time with the community and time on the server overall.  I would like to join the staff team primarily because I got banned and I am willing to assist the server in prevention of people like me.  I play most of the day from 4 pm-11 pm (CST) and feel that me being an active member of the staff team could help reduce the amount of rule-breakers on the server.  I am a Exhibitionist rank and I use to be known widely in the community, and I have positive images around the server besides my mRDM ban.  Although I have a little amount of time on the forums, as I said I was banned and kind of lost interest, and I am willing to take a second chance to stay a member of the community.  As I mentioned before, I have approximately 3 weeks played and 91 hours in the past two weeks on Gmod, mainly on the ExhibitionRP servers.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Week days 4-11 pm

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Very, I got banned after all, and I want to actually try again to stay a part of the server.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yeah, I have been told multiple times by Tyer in the past too.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes, I have read TOS and I am ready to take the plunge.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: Exhibitonist

You just seem like a minge and your application doesn't seem to be taken seriously at all. On top of that I have never seen you once on the forums or discord. You also forgot a poll, demonstrating the fact that you either rushed your application or did not read TOS at all.

- support

11 minutes ago, Buttered Roll said:

You just seem like a minge and your application doesn't seem to be taken seriously at all. On top of that I have never seen you once on the forums or discord. You also forgot a poll, demonstrating the fact that you either rushed your application or did not read TOS at all.

- support

fixed the poll big boy butter ❤️

This is going to be a giant -Support from me. I don't honestly think you are staff material, you are like joshh said in a lot of sits with me. You are also, alot of the time apart of the issue and get jailed as well. Once you can show me you are more mature then I may change but as of now it stays 

• Kudaa locked this topic

Archived