HundredBands

HundredBands's Staff Application

Question if I should be accepted.  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get a chance at being staff?

Your Username:

A: HundredBands

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:175224932

Your Discord Name and #:

A: HundredBands#7798

Your Age:

A: 18.

Your Timezone:

A: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Was a DarkRP Moderator for ExhibitionRP.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I feel I should be accepted to the team because I am someone who can be counted on. I know how to work with people in any situation and calm down escalated situations. I can handle anything that's thrown at me without any issues. I'm an unbiased person and have worked with a lot of the people in this community already and know about the people and their feelings and how to help them in their tough situations. I am a Loyal and Honest person I always tell the truth and dedicate my hard working time to the server. I've been heavily involved in this community for awhile before I had to go inactive due to issues in real life so I resigned (My worst mistake). I can contribute a lot to this server including, support whenever it's needed, answer any questions which is also support, I can be part of the community and help the server grow as a whole by keeping the server a happy and fun place but also a safe place for anyone of any kind. I have the set skills needed for the job like being able to withstand chaos and unbiased situations, and be able to understand and make a tangible decision based on tangible proof. Just all in all I wanna be able to help people out again and make them feel welcomed as a whole. I truly do love this server a lot and if I get accepted I wont disappoint anyone!

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I work at McDonald's and my schedule is random but at least 4-8 hours a day everyday and days I have off it could even be up to 10+ Hours a day.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: I am in fact familiar with the rules set in place at 

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: At the moment just a User but I will eventually buy a rank.

My feelings are mixed on this one.

I have never actually seen you on the 5x (That I know of). 

I personally think you are lying about your age, cuz I slightly remember talking to you on DRP. 

Ima go ahead and not vote on this one as I don't have enough information to come to a yes or no conclusion. 

Gurm    146

not sure about activity on the 5x as of now but I remember seeing you a bit on it before and I remember you from DRP you weren't bad staff as far as I am aware I think you wouldn't be a bad addition to the team so ima go with a +

Silk    3

The name sounds very familiar, but i don't remember you at all. I haven't seen you on any rust server, even when we had the 3x up (you might go by a different name). You seem to have good intentions, but without knowing your activity on the rust servers and your current community involvement makes it a - support as of now. Good luck on the application.