Your Age:

A: 18

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played on PoliceRP?:

A: 1 Week

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Over 3,500+ Hours of Staffing

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (Two Paragraphs = Eight Sentences)

A:I should be considered into the staff team due to my prior experience. I have been doing this for about 4 years. I am a happy member within this Community and believe my input can help everyone on the staff team. I am wanting to join the Staff to better enhance my experience within this community as a whole. I am mostly wanting to be the voice for once for the people of our Community. I am wanting to be the voice of the people within the server for once at least in my eyes. I have seen many new faces within the staff team over the past couple of weeks that I have been here. I have been here since almost a week and believe I am more then qualified to become a staff member here at Exhibition. I have seen new and old people join back to the staff team and believe I have the skills needed to become a staff member. I am a helping hand willing to help anyone out without the annoying part. I do not bend myself around the questions in which are asked. I am Dedicated, Experienced, and ready to help the community with full power and might. I fell in love with the server after a few days of playing. At the beginning of this year I was looking for a community that would fit me and my personality. Once I started playing I knew that this was going to be the server that I would stick to and commit to for months to come. I started seeing these different role playing scenarios that I would have never been able to come up with and just knew that is was a tight community that I would love to become a bigger part to.. I am driven and committed to things that I know that will help me in the long run.

I wanted to improve what we had but was losing sight on my main responsibilities as a staff member, which I now understand cannot happen. I also lost sight on what we are as a community. Coming from a background of Serious RP having to /do or  /me for every possible thing, I failed to keep sight that this is a Semi-Serious server meant for fun for all. I'd admit that I did harshly punish, although allowed, I was losing sight that we are a community and people in your community deserve better than a Straight Rule Douche. I believe that although it was a very short time off, I did learn a lot about myself and what needed to be changed.

Do you have any recommendations from staff members? (You must provide a screenshot if you do)

A: Prolly but I dont like asking people that kind stuff 

How often can you be on the server each day?:

A:6-12 hrs 

Are you familiar with the rules and understand them in their entirety?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these!:

A:Yes

Edited by Tony Reggitoni

2 minutes ago, joshh said:

Did you copy-paste your paragraph...?

Yeah, I used my old one, but I added in some more in addition as to why I had left/resigned.

• Thanks 1

DezzyYeet    4

+Support 

Want's to make the server better

Knows the rules

Actually cares

Edited by DezzyYeet
This isnt steam and i put +rep
  • Like 1

Andy    114

You say over 3k hours of staff experience, could you name the servers you staffed on?

30 minutes ago, Andy said:

You say over 3k hours of staff experience, could you name the servers you staffed on?

FiveM: USRPC Staff for 1 year hightest rank before resignation Head Admin (Manager) , GMOD: Garnet Military RP (Mod), Static Servers (Gone) Rank : Head Admin,Static Servers Reborn (Gone) Rank : Head Admin, TG (Gone) Highest rank Admin, Void Gaming (Gone) Highest Rank : Superadmin, Queso's Murder & TTT (Gone) Highest Rank: Co- Owner. Theres a few more in between but thats off the top of my head  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Worlld    106

Ladies and gentlemen, he’s back.

+Great/funny staff before

+very active 

+amazing staff member in general

OVERALL + SUPPORT. BRING MY N WORD PROBLEM SOLVER BACK!!!!

• Like 1