Braeden

Your in-game name:
Bubbles

Users IGN:
VanossGaming

Users SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:
STEAM_1:0:476533885

Explain what happened:
I saw a CP (Flash) running around with a black box around him. I immediately knew it was a holo around said player and went to see who owned the e2. I found that VanossGaming had a e2 named "simple blinder" and I was going to message him about it but got side tracked. I saw he connected today and I was able to grab his steam id for this report. I confronted him about it and he said "how did you know about that?" I would upload the video but it didn't record my desktop audio as I messed up the settings but here is the snipper of his e2 name. I can upload the part where I confronted him if its needed.

E2s/Holograms are to be used for building/RP purposes ONLY. (ex. Gun shops, advertisement signs, music, bases, decorations, etc.)

E2s/Holograms must be placed on your property. (Hobos, Dealers, and DJs are the only classes that may place them in public)

You may not use E2s that make Holograms, Props, or the E2 Chip itself follow/parent you or other players.

You may not use E2 to troll or ruin the RP experience of any player (Zero Tolerance!)

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc.)
SimpleBlinder.png.1ff45a9dfd1e99f389eb700d1263df7d.png

Unfortunately you lack evidence then. A name of a E2 that's name is "simple blinder" yes could be a player blinding E2 but I'd actually like to see it being used, and it actually blinding players. If you do manage to capture a video of this individual using it, please feel free to make another report.

Denied/Locked.

Archived