2019-10-05_3.png

The damage shown above is damage from a Sawed-off (214 Dmg) and a Nova (118) From the exact same distance. Police are only allowed to use weapons they have with their class and i believe its hard to Police the server when everyone has a pocket AWP that'll 1 hit them.  

Damplips    133

I was actually with miskie during PRP development while weapons were being balanced. It was discovered that at point blank range to the face it's going to hurt, but if you back up a few feet it still hurts but it shouldn't one tap. This really isn't needed for a Nerf, rather a change in the play style of users. Shotguns were made this way to stop people from just rushing into combat cause they'd get 1 tapped if they did.

If you don't want to die then just back up a few feet and take your time with killing someone. Rushing is a strategy to counter long range assaults but it's a high risk. And you know what they say, high risk gives you a high reward.

--

In short, don't let somone put a shotgun 2cm from your nose and pull the trigger.

Edited by Damplips
  • Like 1

If you have a suggestion feel free to make one under the suggestions category, but this isn't really a bug report so I am going to lock it.

Thanks!