1. 1. Should I be promoted to LCPL

• Yes
    • No

SillyBrian    11

What is your in game name: SillyBrian

What is your current police rank: SPO

How long have you been your current rank: 8 days

Why do you think you should be promoted:

I Feel I should be promoted because I have done a great job as SPO so far. I haven't gotten introuble, I've gotten to know most of the Police Department & I get along with pretty much everybody. Even though it's only been 8 days I feel I've definitely figured out exactly how things work in the PD and I am looking forward to becoming CPL so that I can train new cadets as often times there isn't anyone on to train new officers.  I know how to do sufficient traffic stops, raids and all of that sort of stuff. I would like to move up the chain of command in the PD and show what I'm really capable of.
Have you been punished before: No, never

Lyren Trou    58

Meh, you just got your spo. Id -sup this just for the reason bcs that would just be an too fast promotion imo.. THere people which have to wait for 2/3w + to even get spo/lcpl. If others say that you could already get an promotion, sure ill stick to that then.

SillyBrian    11

Yeah i wasn’t sure if there was a certain amount of time you have to be each rank or what, i was only OFC for like two weeks when i was promoted to SPO so I wasn’t sure. 

Application denied!

Give more detail as to why you would like to become a Lance Corporal. Explain what makes you a great candidate, and explain why you are ready to fulfill that new position. Understand that Lance Corporal holds more responsibility and we'd like to make sure you are qualified for the position. Expectations are high, I like to see at least 2-3 paragraphs on the next application. Bring in things that you learned at your position that you didn't know before coming in and maybe reflect on how the dept has effected you.   

Please wait until 10/16/2019 2:06 PM EST before applying again.

@Zae or @gz Lock and move when you can. o7