Braeden    6

Your in-game name:
Bubbles

Users IGN:
Siren Head

Users SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:
STEAM_0:0:476533885

Explain what happened:
I switch tabs after eating dinner and taking a shower and this man "Siren Head" has a Simple blinder e2, blinding a player.
He removes it after I yell at him in /ooc and also admits to blinding said person for x reason...

E2s/Holograms are to be used for building/RP purposes ONLY. (ex. Gun shops, advertisement signs, music, bases, decorations, etc.)

E2s/Holograms must be placed on your property. (Hobos, Dealers, and DJs are the only classes that may place them in public)

You may not use E2s that make Holograms, Props, or the E2 Chip itself follow/parent you or other players.

You may not use E2 to troll or ruin the RP experience of any player (Zero Tolerance!)

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc.)

1833268272_EASportsitsintheGAME.png.a751d904a32ad34b41f146ec78ab3e8f.png

Edited by Braeden

BabySwayy    1

+/- Support
When CuriosityRoast uploads the video of him actually being blinded I will change my +/- to a + support.
Until then we only have the guy saying that he did blind someone, but not actually seeing the person blind.

Braeden    6

I had followed up with Quentin also know as ButterRoll "Council" and responded with this. 

Screenshot_20191007-224109_Discord.thumb.jpg.d88fb4f899f2c4143d4548f7ee3b6846.jpg

Meaning doesnt matter what the other person does, two wrongs don't make a right.

Worlld    106

Do you have any proof of the actual abuse?

All I see is someone saying that they blinded someone else. This proof isn't really valid.

Report will be denied in a day without valid proof.

Braeden    6
35 minutes ago, Worlld said:

Do you have any proof of the actual abuse?

All I see is someone saying that they blinded someone else. This proof isn't really valid.

Report will be denied in a day without valid proof.

The e2 actually being used is the black box around the player... it is on all sides to the user but the way holograms work is if its inverted it isn't visible on the outside. Gingie, pie, or chris would be able to explain it more.

Edit: I understand after rewatching the video. There is a black box above the tab that is open and was removed because he deleted the e2 / unblinded him. I would not be able to provide you with any proof currently as all the proof is at my dads and I'm currently at my moms but if @CuriosityRoast would like to upload his POV that would help

Edited by Braeden

BabySwayy    1
39 minutes ago, Braeden said:

The e2 actually being used is the black box around the player... it is on all sides to the user but the way holograms work is if its inverted it isn't visible on the outside. Gingie, pie, or chris would be able to explain it more.

Edit: I understand after rewatching the video. There is a black box above the tab that is open and was removed because he deleted the e2 / unblinded him. I would not be able to provide you with any proof currently as all the proof is at my dads and I'm currently at my moms but if @CuriosityRoast would like to upload his POV that would help

I do see the black box and it does look like its around the player @CuriosityRoast. Im going to change from a +/- to a 
+Support

Azrael    55

Accepted

In the first 4 seconds you can clearly see a black box at the top of the screen. Even if he wasn't using it to blind someone it's against our rules to use an E2 that follows players. On top of that the user literally confesses to using a blinding e2 in the video. The user in the video will be given a ban.

Edited by Azrael