• No

Your Username:

A:Steam:J.P. Morgan IG:Hardcore Apple

Your SteamID:

A:STEAM_0:1:105070768

Your Discord Name and #:

A:Leader of the Deep#0169

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:Yes because I started the server off as a minge but I have improved and want to make the server better

Your Age:

A:14

Your Timezone:

A:Eastern US

Time Played:

A:82 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:Yes IceFuse MRP

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

As a staff member I would bring things to the table that other staff member may not have. I take no bias in race or gender, of which I think is a very important thing to have as a staff member. I have qualities that make qualified for staff. I have respect for any person I interact with, it does not matter if the person is a higher up or not, I will always show every single person utmost respect. I am also a very friendly guy, I make people feel as their story matters as much as the others story. I should be trusted on the staff team because I am very serious, I have a reputation with many people of the MBRP community I plan on doing as much as possible, whether it’s making a document that would help out fellow members of the community or make a member feel welcome to the server and helping them out. Becoming a staff member is very important to me .I enjoy helping out others, doing so gives me a spark of joy. I will always prioritize my staff work over roleplay and have the tickets time reduced as much as possible. If another staff member needs help with something that I have the ability to help out with, then I’ll go to that given person right away.

How often can you be on the server?:

10+hours a day

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:Very

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A:Exhibitionist

• Developer
2 hours ago, Cameron Gibbons said:

-Support

Other staff say you dont play

not active on fourms or discord

Just to clear something up, just because staff don't see a user on the server doesn't mean its a bad thing. I got pinged with a notification for his warning and decided to check up on him in the game logs. 24 out of the 42 daily logs I have pulled up, is him playing on the server for a substantial amount of time. If he is going unnoticed by the staff with that much play time he must be doing something right.

Just to clarify, I see him on the server a lot. He is on when I am on the server and I am on a lot.

-Support Not reading TOS, had to remove many of his post.

-Support Application could be better, generic common sense stuff.

-Support A bit immature in game.

Wait it out, get more play time. Show your dedication, and you will be on the right track.

Archived