• No

Your Username:

A: SpóòKy Creli

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A: STEAM_0:0:486372381

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Crelix#8500

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yea about probably 2-3 months ago i was banned for 1 week for mrdk in the mines and since then i've only been jailed once for rdming my friend and someone else called a sit on it. 

Your Age:

A: 17

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: 820:46:39

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I was t-mod on a server and resigned cause it was dead and because they tried replacing me with someone older, and I was Sit on here and had almost 600 sits and I know everyone knows or if they don't I was demoted for sit farming , playing with my friend that was perm banned , and sent "mass" discord invites even thought it was thought my friends/invites list < through all that I have learned from my mistakes the sit farming and playing with my perm banned friend I take full responsibility of what i've done and i'm sorry to the people i let down but i would like another chance at staffing so i can show what i really am made of.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: First I believe if I got staff i would be able to actually take sits on the server I was just on and the current staff aren't on or a inexperienced staff member not throwing out names but they could improve. Second I would be a benefit if I was put back on the staff team i could be on early in the morning to take sits and late at night when everyone is on mrdming and breaking rules i know the community doesn't trust me but i want another chance to show that i'm actually fit for staff i'm not toxic i'm not mingy. Third I know how to staff I'm mature and don't slack in my sits i actually take time to listen to both players and check all the logs to make sure that if its rdm either if it's valid or invalid. Fourth I've never been bias in any sit I listen to what they have to say and give the respected player a punishment. Lastly i would like to say I love this community no matter what and just want to help the community rid of rule breakers to make the server enjoyable to play it still is it's just boring when people rdm you all the time and people break the rules and staff don't do anything. < P.S: that isn't a diss to the staff team in general its some staff.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 8-11am to 2-4am

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Very familiar after being staff i've emembered most of them

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: yes i barely rp in the first place because its boring and everyone goes afk when you do so i would be taking sits all the time no matter what.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes multiple times.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: Exhibitionist

I LOVE ALL OF YOU NO MATTER WHAT

-Support
Firstly, you do not have right to call anyone inexperienced, as you hadn't made it past T-mod. Secondly, you just started playing again out of nowhere. Since you were demoted, I see you on probably twice a month? Also, according to your application, you don't even like the server, you only want to be staff. If this is just a status gain, go somewhere else.
(Good application, Good playtime, inactive, demoted, ban record)

+Playtime

+Good Application

+Seems like your trying to fix your reputation 

-Community has lots of mixed emotions about you.

-Demoted at T-Mod

-Community states you are mingy

I haven't really seen you in game that often so I cant make a yes or no statement. Overall +/Support

Personally I am going to keep it at +/- Support because he is my friend so I know him pretty well and see he wants to do good, but also don't want to just give a plus vote.

Has good Playtime
Showing some change 
Has made staff Team (Some could say otherwise)
Good App.

I feel you deserve another chance, but maybe not right now.
Has changed, but playing with you recently makes me think you need more time to a couple incidents (I will not name, but you can guess)  

Has Been Demoted
Has Been Banned (MassRDK)

Creli o' pal, I believe everyone should get a second chance as I did in the community and So I feel you should too, however with the recent things and you not being so active. You just need to get people to see you changed. I can tell, but only because I play and talk to you a lot. About your ban it was a while ago and with your first application I can see past this. The demotion is more complicated (I won't say things), but just because It was at T-mod doesn't make it worse than at Admin. T-mod if for training.. 

Overall +/- Support, Because the Good outways the bad, BUT do to some actions recently I think you just need more time to get over somethings.
Love you though ❤️ 

+Support

Has changed

Playtime 

Good App

-Support

Banned 

Mass RDK

Its a +/- support. You have changed but sometimes you can be bully. The sever needs staff, but I think you should spend more time on the server to show people you could be fit for staff.  ❤️ 

MAD +SUPPORT

I say +support because people change and develop....EVERYDAY....this man is kind and loving to the visitors to the server and all he likes to do is help...he is my friend and he always talks about how bad he wishes he could be staff again and how bad he screwed up. He is trying to clean up his past staff experience to make a new one. 

Hey, You Cant Trust Him Unless You Give Him A Chance To Prove Himself Trustworthy

12 hours ago, XxXSniper EliteXxX said:

MAD +SUPPORT

I say +support because people change and develop....EVERYDAY....this man is kind and loving to the visitors to the server and all he likes to do is help...he is my friend and he always talks about how bad he wishes he could be staff again and how bad he screwed up. He is trying to clean up his past staff experience to make a new one. 

Hey, You Cant Trust Him Unless You Give Him A Chance To Prove Himself Trustworthy

there are other ways of proving your trust

that being said -support reasons above

• Worlld locked this topic

Archived