e2 abuse

spcjdavis25

Your in-game name: spcujdavis25

Users IGN: Scary Seraphim

Users SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010: STEAM_0:0:38271825

Explain what happened: Seraphim trapped someone in a box with an e2

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc.) https://gyazo.com/0689cb631c7695cf685b2eeb613166b3 d9f2b85677b6740d392901df0f6d9c7d.jpg
https://gyazo.com/d9f2b85677b6740d392901df0f6d9c7d

I'd understand if I did it maliciously or randomly, to some random player or just for the sake of abusing. I don't operate like that, I only use this E2 after looking for staff both on the server and on Discord, which according to multiple staff (joshh and halo4killers included), is acceptable. I have never been reprimanded by staff for this and halo4killers has seen use of it himself and did not punish me in any way. I never use it outside of those terms. I don't like to break rules.

This guy had 6x counts of ARDM and 1x count of RDA when he was banned by joshh. If you hadn't bitched, I might've been able to prevent some of that.

So now we're here. If it comes down to it, I'll compromise and not use the script anymore. However, there has to be some sort of option available when staff are not available.

They guy did abuse but it was not like a abuse it help more people then it hert. But it was a good save the other guy that got banned after a admin got on. if he did not trap him he could have arrest more people. he did a good job because he called a admin to get on the server so I feel like he should just get a warning and not get banned form e2 for 1 week.

-support

Just now, Bobbyjr said:

They guy did abuse. But it was a good save the other guy that got banned after a admin got on. if he did not trap him he could have arrest more people. he did a good job because he called a admin to get on the server so I feel like he should just get a warning and not get banned form e2 for 1 week.

-support

"The guy did abuse"

e2 abuse is e2 abuse

21 minutes ago, Seraphim exhibrp said:

I'd understand if I did it maliciously or randomly, to some random player or just for the sake of abusing. I don't operate like that, I only use this E2 after looking for staff both on the server and on Discord, which according to multiple staff (joshh and halo4killers included), is acceptable. I have never been reprimanded by staff for this and halo4killers has seen use of it himself and did not punish me in any way. I never use it outside of those terms. I don't like to break rules.

This guy had 6x counts of ARDM and 1x count of RDA when he was banned by joshh. If you hadn't bitched, I might've been able to prevent some of that.

So now we're here. If it comes down to it, I'll compromise and not use the script anymore. However, there has to be some sort of option available when staff are not available.

joshh and halo are only mods and smods you should let the admins and up let you know if you're allowed to do this and plus you should be acting as a vigilante. You are not staff you are a player so dont act like one

Sure, next time I will allow rule-breaking players to ruin the server and prevent more people from joining in the future. If I'm not staff, and you've already spoken to staff who have said that my use was fine, then why are you going around what staff say and posting on here? Are you better than the staff? Can you not trust what the staff say?

I think this report says more about your character than my own. I know what I should do, I don't need you to tell me otherwise.

1 hour ago, spcjdavis25 said:

joshh and halo are only mods and smods you should let the admins and up let you know if you're allowed to do this and plus you should be acting as a vigilante. You are not staff you are a player so dont act like one

Im not a staff but I can make a recommends and what I said was my recommends 

Ok so this who situation is very confusing. But there are limmits and soon rules on when and where you can use e2 jails. But till then this will be locked. So if in the future when they add rules and if the person broke one of them while using this e2 they will be punished acordingly 

Thank you for the report Have a nice day 

Archived